By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

Woah. What happened? Website is down. Did EvilLore take it down?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Woah. What happened? Website is down. Did EvilLore take it down?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Lawlight said:
Who would have thought - a virtue-signalling male feminist turning out to be a sexual aggressor.

Why do you have such a condescending and shitty attitude towards anyone who isn't conservative? It's fucking irritating and makes you look like a pompous ass

Another male "ally" bites it.

Social Justice is cancer.

Snoopy said:
Neogaf is a site for Sony fanboys to rip on xbox imo.

I think it's gotten a lot better lately but yeah it earned its SonyGAF nickname.

Around the Network

We used to get so much bitching from that site in the old days. Never really understood the position of their users, it was pretty obvious that their traffic was largely driven by doing what NPD wanted. The joke of Neogaf was they thought Vgchartz was a threat to NPD, it wasn't - NPD has lots of users paying lots of money and we were never going to change that. We were a threat to Neogaf site traffic, which was just a bunch of idiots and some executives looking for and talking about sales data.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

gooch_destroyer said:
Another male "ally" bites it.

Social Justice is cancer.

You don't want social justice?

Lawlight said:
Who would have thought - a virtue-signalling male feminist turning out to be a sexual aggressor.

That's really beyond offensive. I'm a male feminist, and I can assure you I'm not a sexual agressor. Jesus. 

OT. I was in that site and I thought it was pretty toxic. Can't say I'm glad about the news (a sexual agression is always awfully bad news), but I wasn't very fond of the site.

This is a shitstorm... this is the kind of thing that creates a stigma around left wing people and allows others to dismiss them as evil sjw's rather than listen to anything they say. And it goes both was, he was the kind of person to not allow other's opinions on that site in the first place, what a mess

@ above: I think different people have different ideas of what Social justice is. To people who lean more to the right, the words mean radical tumblr feminists who they think threaten freedom of speech and are hateful towards men/straights etc. to others, it quite simply means equity for minoritie, which I'm pretty sure we can all agree on here bar a few people. I don't know I just think the idea of social justice is different depending on who is hearing the words??

LMFAO both the Miiverse and Wii Shop Channel outlasted Gaf.

But for real it aint a surprise that this is happening. Evillorde couldn't keep all these allegations about him behind forever eventually it had to bite him the ass. Also most of the threads and post on that site is just flat out bad ranging from the politics to the console wars so regardless of EvilLorders actions the site imploding was well deserve in my opinion.