By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

Good!! I hope it gets destroyed!!

Around the Network

If the founder is a person that loves to take p***y by force then ok go after him, but gaf deservers to be left alone, the site means too much to the industry

loy310 said:
If the founder is a person that loves to take p***y by force then ok go after him, but gaf deservers to be left alone, the site means too much to the industry

Well, he's not just the founder though, he owns the site.

loy310 said:

He's not the founder. IIRC he bought it off the founder.

Also, that forum has driven away so many people, its influence is nothing like it used to be.

Around the Network

I was discussing this with a friend last night and I joking said "if it's still up by morning I'll be surprised" and sure enough, I get up today and it's dead.

Good riddance, place was a shit hole filled with bias and people trying to one up each other in the virtue olympics. 

Boutros said:

The worst part about NeoGAF were the moderators (along with some MC users) so good riddance. They better stay away from VGC.

What was wrong with GAF mods?

What was so bad about that site?

I'm always viewing them as pro SJW and Sony forum. The most ridiculous thing i have seen there is when some posters refused to watch AVGN just because nerd's friend turned out to be Jon Tron friend or something. The notion to hate everything and to like everything based on political views are seriously laughable.

Good riddance.

Neogaf was a hive of sjw's and rabbid hardcore sony fans.

Hope they don't come to this site.