By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NeoGAF in shambles (now back, no OT discussion, statement from Evilore)

OfficerRaichu15 said:

I guess I’ll talk about my experience.
Honestly I secretly hated most of it.
I just hung out in the sales threads since the off topic discussions are full of one sided people. I mean I’m left leaning but if you hush opposition to your opinion, then there is no discussion.

will y’all accept me back??

Only if you admit Chris1964 is a troll.

Around the Network

There have been quite a few evilore threads created on gaf, none of which are accessible anymore.

Hm. Nevermind. I'm looking at them now. He was on a Dave Chapelle Netfilx special. Fascinating!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I wouldn't get too smug, you guys; it's not like VGC is in a healthy state these days. Who's to say we won't be right behind it? Wouldn't be the first time it's happened to me...

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. At least the mods spoke with their words

LudicrousSpeed said:
Mar1217 said:
Does that mean will be the n.1 video game forum by defacto ?

Surely Gamefaqs is much bigger. And IGN. Probably more.

Gamefaqs is cancer. Literally cancer. I don't say that often, but GameFaqs is probably the biggest cesspool of trolls, haters and mentally ill nutjobs I've ever seen.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

Around the Network

My uncle recommended me to join Gaf once like 4 years ago when I was 13 ...

I couldn't understand how to join the site. Something about email? I think I got confused on how to sign up

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
My uncle recommended me to join Gaf once like 4 years ago when I was 13 ...

I couldn't understand how to join the site. Something about email? I think I got confused on how to sign up

You can't use free email services, like Gmail or Outlook, that's the thing. And I've heard that it's kind of hard to get inside because mods also have to accept you, although I don't know full details about that. 

Regardless, I managed to enter with my school account, but beyond the sales threads, I didn't like the atmosphere of the site very much, so I quit. That was back in 2014, now I imagine I would find unbearable to go the site on a daily basis. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Boutros said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

I guess I’ll talk about my experience.
Honestly I secretly hated most of it.
I just hung out in the sales threads since the off topic discussions are full of one sided people. I mean I’m left leaning but if you hush opposition to your opinion, then there is no discussion.

will y’all accept me back??

Only if you admit Chris1964 is a troll.

Oh he definitely is. Some of the comments he has posted made him sound like an elitist.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Neogaf is a site for Sony fanboys to rip on xbox imo.

Who would have thought - a virtue-signalling male feminist turning out to be a sexual aggressor.