By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Stranger Things 2 - What do you think?

Who should Nancy end up with?

Steve 13 24.53%

Jonathan 29 54.72%

See results 11 20.75%

Total:53

I'll try to stretch it out for a week, but I doubt I'll be able to resist watching it all this weekend.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
I've heard great things about this series, if everybody's saying it's as good as they say, I guess I'll have to cave in this week and watch the first season.

Yes, is that good. Stop whatever you are doing and watch the 1st season, now....!!!

Something is going down tonite~

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Somewhere out there, a guy who is somehow a simultaneous Mario, Wolfenstein, Assassin’s Creed and Stranger Things diehard fan is having the biggest nut in their life right now.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Somewhere out there, a guy who is somehow a simultaneous Mario, Wolfenstein, Assassin’s Creed and Stranger Things diehard fan is having the biggest nut in their life right now.

Talking about yourself? It's a hard life!

Last edited by TomaTito - on 29 October 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Niccce, just in time for Halloween! First season was very entertaining and unique, watched it in 2 sittings and wanted to see more.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

HigHurtenflurst said:
Looking forward to it.
I hear S1 is now on DVD, hopefully it will come to Europe soon.

Whoa, finally! I've been waiting over a year for them to release the damn show  

Just binged it. Not quite as great as the first season (except maybe the ost) but still good stuff. Nice to see how a few of the characters kept developing, Steve in particular. :)

Loved it, also love the 80's setting is so great, I also recommend the after talks, they should start when you watched the whole season, they show some stuff that you probably did not get.

Great stuff. Still as good as the first season