By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Stranger Things 2 - What do you think?

Who should Nancy end up with?

Steve 13 24.53%

Jonathan 29 54.72%

See results 11 20.75%

Total:53

Was pretty good. Episode 7 was really unnecessary and dumb.

Around the Network

Just started season 2. It's one of the best shows ever made, the cast is great.

Already loved Season 1 but for me Season 2 ist the best series I've ever seen.

I'm not a series junkie though, but watched TWD, Breaking Bad, Prison Break and Game of Thrones.

Really liked Billy as the bad guy and the changes Steve made.

And I loved elevens return

I finished it this weekend. I liked that the upside-down world was not omnipresent, from the first season I didn't like how the demigorgon could be jumping in and out between worlds. In this season you just saw the effects to the real world from the open portal. What I didn't get is where all the demidogs came from? Just thought there would be one, Dart.

And I agree, that the other gang plus episode seven was filler, better left for another season, should have moved the opening as the season cliffhanger.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I think it was a phenomenal season. I think it's not as brilliant as the first season, but it's definitely not far away. Cinematography, acting and soundtrack are still top notch. I can't help but love almost everything about this show. I think that season 2 was more on the dark territory, and lack maybe more light-hearted moments. But it's still a 9/10 season easily. Maybe I'll lower the score because episode 7 is horrid, but the rest of them are really pretty solid.

And, well, about the poll, I think both are great guys, but I tend to like more social outcasts XD. So I'd choose Jonathan, but I think Steve fits with her better.

Last edited by Volterra_90 - on 14 November 2017

Around the Network

Loved it. I think it started a bit slow but then became a #1 pick for me again easily. Love the characters and I think the show has it out for people whose names start with 'B'.

I see people complaining about the sister episode. I liked it.

1. It helped with character development.
2. It demonstrated scope and where part of the overall story can dive into. New characters, etc.