By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors Switch Ver - 75 Metacritic (42 Reviews) - 75 OpenCritic (37 Reviews)

RolStoppable said:
Haters gonna hate.

Potatoes gonna potate.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:
RolStoppable said:
Haters gonna hate.

Potatoes gonna potate.

Do alligators alligate?

StuOhQ said:
Shikamo said:

lol they call this  guy a 'reviewer'?

Rough as the verbiage is, I play a lot of games and also don't care for the Warriors franchise at all. I've given several entries the benefit of the doubt along the years and have failed to be anything but underwhelmed. 

It's best that I pass on this one.

I get that some individual might dislike Musou games. But I'd say that a professional reviewer might, at least, be familiar and now how to make a "Musou" review. I mean, a guy who says that is dumb as every Warriors game... I doubt he even play them. And I doubt he even went deeper with them, they could get really strategical if you play in harder levels. 

I already got my copy today.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Well.. 75 for a Musou game is a Good Score after all.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:

Do you know what was the highest one? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Seriously, where is the IGN review? Did I miss something about them taking much longer with reviews than they used to? I mean, it's good if they're giving the game time to give it a fair shot, but I'm surprised a site like that is running 4 days late.

Jranation said:
Shikamo said:

Dynasty warriors 3 and 4 are the most rated with 78 each, warriors orochi 3 ultimate scored 77, Hyrule Warriors and Samurai Warriors 4 76, Fire Emblem Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 2 scored 75.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Jranation said:

Dynasty warriors 3 and 4 are the most rated with 78 each, warriors orochi 3 ultimate scored 77, Hyrule Warriors and Samurai Warriors 4 76, Fire Emblem Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 2 scored 75.

Oh nice thanks. So yeah it did stay around there. 

Maybe that upcoming PS4 one will get it to high 80s. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shikamo said:
Jranation said:

Don't forget Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2.  They have a metacritic score of 77 and 78, respectively.

Edit: Honest question. DQ heroes 1 and 2 are considered musou games?