By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors Switch Ver - 75 Metacritic (42 Reviews) - 75 OpenCritic (37 Reviews)

I though it would end up in yellow but is already in green, pretty great for a Musou.

Around the Network

It's not bad at all but it's missing something. I have played a handful of games like this. Ninety Nine Nights, Fate Extella, Senran Kagura Estival, and Hyrule Warriors (of course). This one is better than most but not the best I've ever played. It's about what you would expect in a game like this.

Performance mode looks like a Wii game on a 4K set, though.

Someday Metacritic and OpenCritic will count my scores.

Better than I expected. There is more fire emblem mechanics than I expected. And they worked with a musou game better than I expected.

In hyrule warriors I had to stop what I was doing to save a character or a keep in the other side of the map... That was annoying, e feel like wasting time running.
In few, I just pause, appear a fe table, and I can send it to the place. I don't have to stop a exciting battle in the middle.

But the game still seems a little easy in normal, casual in the first chapters. (although my Cordelia died for archers)

finalrpgfantasy said:
Shikamo said:

Dynasty warriors 3 and 4 are the most rated with 78 each, warriors orochi 3 ultimate scored 77, Hyrule Warriors and Samurai Warriors 4 76, Fire Emblem Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 2 scored 75.

Don't forget Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2.  They have a metacritic score of 77 and 78, respectively.

Edit: Honest question. DQ heroes 1 and 2 are considered musou games? 

lol I had forgotten them (and I quite like the first one).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)