By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors Switch Ver - 75 Metacritic (42 Reviews) - 75 OpenCritic (37 Reviews)

Keeping in mind that it's a Warriors game so it automatically loses 20 points by default, this is a pretty good score, higher than what the mainline DW games average. And of course since it's not Zelda, the score has to be lower than Hyrule Warriors (I kid... somewhat) though with only 29 reviews so far maybe that could change.

Around the Network

Pretty much as expected. The series is pretty much locked into the 65 to 79 range for as long as the formula remains the same as it has for years now.

Typical Musou score.

Shikamo said:
shikamaru317 said:

40- Metro GameCentral- Fire Emblem has the potential to make a great partner, but this badly made and painfully simplistic crossover is as disappointingly dumb as all the other Dynasty Warriors games.

That guy cleary hates Warriors games so why did the editor at Metro GameCentral give the review to him? You should never go into a review biased that badly beforehand. 

lol they call this  guy a 'reviewer'?

Rough as the verbiage is, I play a lot of games and also don't care for the Warriors franchise at all. I've given several entries the benefit of the doubt along the years and have failed to be anything but underwhelmed. 

It's best that I pass on this one.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Cool, about as high as I expected.

Around the Network

At this point, my excitement for the game is basically dead, so I don't really care anymore. On the other hand, if good sales means a properly done sequel, I'd hope for that.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I am still hoping that Nintendo would update it to include the Japanese VAs like they did on BOTW.

I need them awesome Japanese VA on FE. Fates Dub was bad.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

I am still hoping that Nintendo would update it to include the Japanese VAs like they did on BOTW.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-17-fire-emblem-warriors-is-getting-a-free-japanese-voice-pack-at-launch

Shaunodon said:
Jranation said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-10-17-fire-emblem-warriors-is-getting-a-free-japanese-voice-pack-at-launch

OH MY FUCKING GOOOODDDDD!!!!! 

I think that just +1 to the score that I will give it xD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Was expected, probably not going to get this game unless it's really cheap

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]