Under 500k 91 17.53%

500k-1m 177 34.10%

1-1.5m 144 27.75%

1.5-2m 58 11.18%

Over 2m 49 9.44%

Total:519
Dulfite said:
curl-6 said:

Super Bomberman R is on track to pass 500k, you think Skyrim will sell less than that game? 300k seems pretty low for a crazy popular game with the novelty of being truly portable for the first time.

Super Bomber R was a new game. Skyrim is old. And it's been released many times before now, including with new additions. I really don't think it's going to sell great. Doom and Wolf have a better chance since they are newer games.

Well, it was on old game when it released on PS4/Xbone too, still sold millions. And while it's true there are many other versions, this was does have the unique hook of being on a handheld.

Around the Network

500k-1M. I mean, everybody who wanted to play Skyrim, already did. It released on everything.

Also, unpopular opinion, the game is not good at all .

1.5 million.

I'll say 1.2 million at most...

Have a nice day...

Volterra_90 said:
500k-1M. I mean, everybody who wanted to play Skyrim, already did. It released on everything.

Also, unpopular opinion, the game is not good at all .

Granted, I believe the Oblivion is the superior Elder Scrolls title and is more deserving of a re-release with updated graphics. Skyrim is by no means a bad game.

Around the Network

It will sell like shit.

I reckon around 500k. I mean there is a shit ton of gsmes coming to switch in the next 2 months. Im gonna buy it though i think

I'd say 500k MAXIMUM. Such an old game. Full price (here in Canada at least). I will be picking it up one day, but I doubt this will reach close to 1 million. Arkham City port on Wii U was only a year old, but with enhanced features and launched with the system, and according to this site couldn't even reach half a million.

1doesnotsimply

Whatever it does sell, it will certainly be the game looked at as the barometer for all these third party Switch ports of older games. If it does well, expect the floodgates to really open with those. If not, this trend could be nipped in the bud pretty quickly. 

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I'd say 500k MAXIMUM. Such an old game. Full price (here in Canada at least). I will be picking it up one day, but I doubt this will reach close to 1 million. Arkham City port on Wii U was only a year old, but with enhanced features and launched with the system, and according to this site couldn't even reach half a million.

Skyrim is far more popular than Batman: Arkham City. Skyrim on the Xbox 360 has almost just as many sales as Batman: Arkham City's combined lifetime sales on every platform. Also, I would argue that comparing sales of a game that was ported to the Wii U as the basis of what a game would sell on the Switch, would be an incredibly inaccurate depiction of Switch sales potential.