By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo wants more "mature" content on the switch

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Shaunodon said:

So instead of a simple "sorry, I was wrong", you divert to bland sarcasm. I see.

Well do you have anything more to add to the conversation except for expecting an apology for an honest mistake? I already apologized in the comment for making one mistake, I shouldn't have to apologize again. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation then don't say anything at all.

So you apologize once and it covers every successive mistake you make?

I don't need another apology, but next time you're gonna claim someone "knows nothing" at least get your facts right please.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Well do you have anything more to add to the conversation except for expecting an apology for an honest mistake? I already apologized in the comment for making one mistake, I shouldn't have to apologize again. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation then don't say anything at all.

I don't need another apology, but next time you're gonna claim someone "knows nothing" at least get your facts right please.

No, I didn't say that.

All I did was read a comment wrong and then said you were ignorant. You pointed out the flaw in my logic, ok. Move on. I didn't say you were wrong for pointing that out. You say you don't need an apology but I acknowledged you were probably right and yet you continue to be butthurt. I felt like making a sarcastic comment so I made it. Cry me a river. I'm obviously not above apologies since I already did apologize. Why are you getting so offended? You're just giving yourself a victim complex for no reason. Stop trying to push a personal narrative and add to the conversation, or don't revive dead convos at all.

That's cool. Hope they don't just want blood and guts, but actual mature games.

Shaunodon said:

No, I didn't say that.

All I did was read a comment wrong and then said you were ignorant. You pointed out the flaw in my logic, ok. Move on. I didn't say you were wrong for pointing that out. You say you don't need an apology but I acknowledged you were probably right and yet you continue to be butthurt. I felt like making a sarcastic comment so I made it. Cry me a river. I'm obviously not above apologies since I already did apologize. Why are you getting so offended? You're just giving yourself a victim complex for no reason. Stop trying to push a personal narrative and add to the conversation, or don't revive dead convos at all.

You seem to be doing a lot of projecting there.

I wasn't happy to be called ignorant, but I'm not exactly taking this all to heart either, so cool your jets.

Shaunodon said:

No, I didn't say that.

You seem to be doing a lot of projecting there.

I wasn't happy to be called ignorant, but I'm not exactly taking this all to heart either, so cool your jets.

PROJECTING?

You kept replying over and over again trying to push a narrative! And then you said you didn't need an apology but wouldn't stop replying!

You were making this a "me versus him!" conversation for no reason. 

"Cool your jets" - don't set a standard of victimhood and then turn it around and pretend like it's all me imagining this! (maybe cut the shit was a bit extreme )

Around the Network

Nintendo has been saying this since the GameCube and they simply can't deliver. It's not the responsibility of third party developers to deliver the goods, it's Nintendo's.

Remember Geist? That was supposed to be the Halo killer. It was an abomination of a game that failed on every level.

Seventizz said:
Nintendo has been saying this since the GameCube and they simply can't deliver. It's not the responsibility of third party developers to deliver the goods, it's Nintendo's.

Remember Geist? That was supposed to be the Halo killer. It was an abomination of a game that failed on every level.

So Nintendo HAS to make the games and not ever ask third party companies for their help? 

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

So Nintendo HAS to make the games and not ever ask third party companies for their help? 

Not necessarily, they can still attempt to do an M-Rated game without a third party's assistance. Geist is just a bad example.

Sure, but would 1 M-rated game draw in the masses though?

KLXVER said:
That's cool. Hope they don't just want blood and guts, but actual mature games.

They don't need to destroy the perception that their consoles are family-friendly.

That would be dumb.

KLXVER said:
Seventizz said:

No, it's Nintendo's responsibility to sell their console.  Why would I as a third party invest my money into making a title within a genre Nintendo doesn't invest in?  Sounds like a risky gamble to me.