By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 7 brings the future

Is FM7 pitstop the future?

Yes 41 41.41%

No 58 58.59%

Total:99
Errorist76 said:
Jigsawx1 said:

So much hate and trolling ........ so sad ........

Dontrabbi has to do some sport but i dont know why im think he is very fat at it... i mean bad.......

Not sure if pointing out lies and deceit counts as trolling. Sadly it’s what’s to be expected these days from this side. It’s actually sad some people don’t seem to have a problem with it.

The link that you posted is pure fanboyrism and this whole topic is about talking forza 7 bad, i dont know why you wanna do that perhaps microsoft broke your heart with a rod 360 or something else but the only thing you and the most of the other anime avatar kids are doing is to hating and trolling and talking something bad. for you this site is consolewars ............

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Errorist76 said:

Like I said...all your single player races, time trials, VR races, and especially online races earn you money, experience and other factors which make you level up, win cars and enable you to buy them in order to progress in the new personal career. Every player can chose to create his own personal career in the way he wants to progress. It’s a new way of thinking and pretty incredible once you’ve wrapped your head around it.

Concerning the weather I’ll just leave this here: https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/forza-7-is-a-mess-and-dynamic-weather-happens-at-p-33406866/

A forum post, really? Also, the user admit there is dynamic weather so your point is still moot.

Speaking of weather conditions. I have some issues with the ones placed in the game. Turn 10 have claimed that Forza has a dynamic weather system in place. This is, frankly, rubbish. From extensive racing, including spending hours on the same track, in the same race, watching time slowly tick by I know this to be a fact. For example, I was on Spa for one race and despite claims of dynamic weather, the clouds in the sky didn’t even move position from the tenth to the seventieth minute. Everything is predetermined and based on how far you’ve traveled in a race. A far cry from being dynamic.”

http://wccftech.com/review/forza-motorsport-7-skidding-out-control/

Errorist76 said:
Snoopy said:

Agree and the fact GT doesn't even have a proper campaign speaks volumes and require an online connection for a good chunk of the game (which Sony fans were against). 

It has an even better campaign now. It’s online, you drive against real people and could even win a real FIA racing license if you’re really good.

THe FIA license is pretty meaningless since it doesn't have any FIA tracks in the meantime Forza signed a partnership with IMSA and they already have IMSA tracks and cars that partnership just means they will get more in the near future.

Jigsawx1 said:
Errorist76 said:

Not sure if pointing out lies and deceit counts as trolling. Sadly it’s what’s to be expected these days from this side. It’s actually sad some people don’t seem to have a problem with it.

The link that you posted is pure fanboyrism and this whole topic is about talking forza 7 bad, i dont know why you wanna do that perhaps microsoft broke your heart with a rod 360 or something else but the only thing you and the most of the other anime avatar kids are doing is to hating and trolling and talking something bad. for you this site is consolewars ............

No, it’s about pointing out dishonest marketing on Microsoft’s part. If Sony had done the same I’d do the same.

Btw the way you’re rambling about mine or other’s avatars seems a little narrow minded. Especially since mine comes from a French game called Remember Me. 

Snoopy said:
foodfather said:
I guarantee no forza fan is crying about pitt stops. Seems other fans are doing the crying.

700 cars compared to 150-170. No contest.

Agree and the fact GT doesn't even have a proper campaign speaks volumes and require an online connection for a good chunk of the game (which Sony fans were against). 

Yes I'm pretty sure you were interested in GT as you put in another thread.

Jigsawx1 said:

So much hate and trolling ........ so sad ........

Dontrabbi has to do some sport but i dont know why im think he is very fat at it... i mean bad.......

What does my physical condition have to do with anything? Are you looking for a husband?

Chris Hu said:
Errorist76 said:

It has an even better campaign now. It’s online, you drive against real people and could even win a real FIA racing license if you’re really good.

THe FIA license is pretty meaningless since it doesn't have any FIA tracks in the meantime Forza signed a partnership with IMSA and they already have IMSA tracks and cars that partnership just means they will get more in the near future.

A FIA license is meaningless? Probably the Nissan Academy was also a lie...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Well it is pretty useless if you don't have any FIA tracks.  The ISMA partnership with Forza on the other hand is usefull since that game will get even more ISMA tracks and cars in the near future.

Forza will never top GT. Gran turismo has always had better physics, lighting, more accurately rendered car models, tracks, an over all better graphical showcase and a better driving sim. Don't car how many more hundred cars forza7 has, no one will be driving through anywhere near that many. With GT 7 they will be highlighting the best cars to drive.

Chris Hu said:

Well it is pretty useless if you don't have any FIA tracks.  The ISMA partnership with Forza on the other hand is usefull since that game will get even more ISMA tracks and cars in the near future.

Useless because???

Will you get a license for ISMA? Do you want that?

And not to forget the most relevant part on comparing two racing simulators, who simulates best the driving... Forza is yet to overtake GT on that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

In your opinion anyway. GT still has bumper car physics LOL. Or at least it did last time I bothered to watch a beta video, hopefully they changed it.

Both franchises are about as good as it gets in terms of sim on console.

LudicrousSpeed said:
In your opinion anyway. GT still has bumper car physics LOL. Or at least it did last time I bothered to watch a beta video, hopefully they changed it.

Both franchises are about as good as it gets in terms of sim on console.

Maybe because the crash physics is basically useless since any real damage to the car on a race would make you have to retire from the race or drive very slow, so you can just hit the retry if you so much hit anything.

Any other so called good crash damage physics I have tried that alter the car driving doesn't seemed anywhere near real. So to invent anything and call that crash damage physics and be totally irreal have any relevant value?

Have you seem anyone beat a best lap or first place in serious racing by crashing and bumping others? The important simulation is on the way the car itself behaves on top condition.