By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Being anti-nazi shouldn't be political or controversial

Fuck nazis

Hell yeah 139 100.00%

Total:139
Aura7541 said:
Jumpin said:

You're calling me a Nazi solely based on my German ethnicity. It's a slur.

Or perhaps he's criticizing you based on your collectivist and authoritarian tendencies that are deep-rooted in both Naziism and ANTIFA (anarchocommunism).

I don't even know what Antifa is.

I'm willing to bet it's because I write in a German accent!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Aura7541 said:

Or perhaps he's criticizing you based on your collectivist and authoritarian tendencies that are deep-rooted in both Naziism and ANTIFA (anarchocommunism).

Antifa = Anti-Fa scist.

It's basically a loose group of extreme far-left individuals rather than a highly oragnized group with any kind of relevence.
They are happy to resort to violence to achieve their goals.
However Neo-Nazi's are generally far more organized and generally a larger collective... Ironically the ONLY reason Antifa exists is because of Fascism... As Facism continues to grow and become more mainstream, then so will those who oppose it.

They do share allot of similarities with the far right... Which lends credence to the horseshoe political spectrum theory... Which is the farther left or right you go, the more you end up being the same.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

How are Nazis even making a comeback? And in AMERICA, no less?

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. Who knew that there were still so many damn racists out there?

Pemalite said:
Jumpin said:

Antifa = Anti-Fa scist.

It's basically a loose group of extreme far-left individuals rather than a highly oragnized group with any kind of relevence.
They are happy to resort to violence to achieve their goals.
However Neo-Nazi's are generally far more organized and generally a larger collective... Ironically the ONLY reason Antifa exists is because of Fascism... As Facism continues to grow and become more mainstream, then so will those who oppose it.

They do share allot of similarities with the far right... Which lends credence to the horseshoe political spectrum theory... Which is the farther left or right you go, the more you end up being the same.

So... the majority of people are anti-fascist, and would likely punch a nazi in the face - which is an act of violence; or the allied forces defeating the fascist regimes, they used violence to do it. Where does this anti-fascism mentality only exist among only a disorganized far left minority?

It sounds like you come from Mordor.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Dyllyo said:
How are Nazis even making a comeback? And in AMERICA, no less?

This country is going to hell in a hand basket. Who knew that there were still so many damn racists out there?

They aren't making a comeback. It just may seem that way because of two reasons.

1. Peopel are too quick to judge/label someone a Nazi. Not everyone labeled a Nazi is one.

2. Social Media/Mass Media. Between the two, they are giving the few Nazi's there are a platform to stand on. They are showing them on TV, showing their Tweets, ect. Thus they seem again to be more than there are. If the media ignored them, they would be as they are insignificant.

The worst part is, because of #2 a few people are getting converted to being a Nazi or a Nazi sympothiser in some sense. Seriously, I wish they woudl just ignore the few thousand there are. Arrest them when they do bad stuff and that's it. But no, the Media wants to blast them over the air-waves and trying to connect them and Trump as buddies. It's not helping anybody but Nazi's.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
potato_hamster said:

and the crime rates of the nazis they're fighting? Maybe you should look those up. Becuase it appears to me that they appear to commit less crime than Antifa, so maybe you shouldn't raise that point next time.

A.)  The current Nazi's might not be doing immense amount of crimes.  That doesn't mean they are peaceful, and that doesn't mean they have the right to be Nazi's.  They are glorifying a group of people that killed more than 6 million people due to their ethnicity.  

B.)  A lot of conservatives claim ANTIFA to be bad and violent, even though most of them aren't much more violent than a football game.  Statistically more violent, but it's comparing a football game to a protest.  Protests are more likely to get rowdy.  

C.)  I'm not saying that people who are part of ANTIFA haven't done bad things, but that it is exaggerated most of the time.  

D.)  My point is not that Nazi's are violent and ANTIFA isn't.  So I didn't raise that point that you claim I did in the bolded.  

E.)  The Nazi's today aren't disliked because they are being violent.  They are disliked because of what they believe.  Conservatives have similar feelings about communists.  

A) Of course they have a right to be Nazis. This isn't Orwell's 1984. You cannot police thoughts. Hating other people isn't a crime, but assaulting them is.

B) Football games can be very violent. Besides just because something is more or similarly violent something else doesn't mean the violence is justified or tolerable.

C) Exaggerated how? Check out that guy that was busting people's heads open with a bike lock (and promptly arrested and charged for it). Check out everything that is Yvonne Falarca. She has some pretty dangerous thoughts too. But I guess her dangerous thoughts are okay because she assaults people she disagrees with whether they're nazis or not, right? Many of the Antifa/BAMN members that have been unmasked and their ideas exposed have turned out to be pretty horrible people.

D) My point was I am against both Nazis and Antifa, they're both deplorable groups for different reasons.

E) There seems to a very common connection between many members of ANTIFA - many of the appear to also be very Communist. So why should we also not dislike ANTIFA for what they believe?

TurboElder said:
monocle_layton said:

Hopefully more games stick to their guns. Nazis deserve all the hatred they get

I bet that you like communism.

I bet you can't make a fucking argument without personal attacks, but I'm not saying anything.

Not everyone deserves respect. Whether it'd be an islamic extremist, nazi, rapist, or any other person with terrible morals.

potato_hamster said:
the-pi-guy said:

A.)  The current Nazi's might not be doing immense amount of crimes.  That doesn't mean they are peaceful, and that doesn't mean they have the right to be Nazi's.  They are glorifying a group of people that killed more than 6 million people due to their ethnicity.  

B.)  A lot of conservatives claim ANTIFA to be bad and violent, even though most of them aren't much more violent than a football game.  Statistically more violent, but it's comparing a football game to a protest.  Protests are more likely to get rowdy.  

C.)  I'm not saying that people who are part of ANTIFA haven't done bad things, but that it is exaggerated most of the time.  

D.)  My point is not that Nazi's are violent and ANTIFA isn't.  So I didn't raise that point that you claim I did in the bolded.  

E.)  The Nazi's today aren't disliked because they are being violent.  They are disliked because of what they believe.  Conservatives have similar feelings about communists.  

A) Of course they have a right to be Nazis. This isn't Orwell's 1984. You cannot police thoughts. Hating other people isn't a crime, but assaulting them is.

B) Football games can be very violent. Besides just because something is more or similarly violent something else doesn't mean the violence is justified or tolerable.

C) Exaggerated how? Check out that guy that was busting people's heads open with a bike lock (and promptly arrested and charged for it). Check out everything that is Yvonne Falarca. She has some pretty dangerous thoughts too. But I guess her dangerous thoughts are okay because she assaults people she disagrees with whether they're nazis or not, right? Many of the Antifa/BAMN members that have been unmasked and their ideas exposed have turned out to be pretty horrible people.

D) My point was I am against both Nazis and Antifa, they're both deplorable groups for different reasons.

E) There seems to a very common connection between many members of ANTIFA - many of the appear to also be very Communist. So why should we also not dislike ANTIFA for what they believe?

Actually, ANTIFA is more violent than fans at football games in terms of per capita. Go back a few pages where I already showed pi-guy the math and for some reason, he has opted not to challenge those numbers.

Aura7541 said:
potato_hamster said:

Actually, ANTIFA is more violent than fans at football games in terms of per capita. Go back a few pages where I already showed pi-guy the math and for some reason, he has opted not to challenge those numbers.

It doesn't matter. What drunk, rowdy assholes who take sports wayy too seriously do to each other at a football game has irrelevant when disussing the actions of assaulting others because of their ideas. There's a reason why football fans aren't being labelled "domestic terrorists" by the US government and Antifa is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html

Dravenet7 said:
contestgamer said:

You're kidding right? I consider nazis to be a bunch of stupid a-holes that I'd never want to associate with. If nazi's made a game about killing another group I'd be outraged too. I simply dont believe that we should be making entertainment out of murdering groups of people. Regarding tolerance, I tolerate different VIEWPOINTS. I do not tolerate a nazi committing a crime. However I dont believe in murdering or punching one just because of their beliefs. I dont believe in thought police.

What is wrong with that?

Do you believe that we should punch Nazis in the face if we see one? I mean theyre disgusting people right, so everything goes, no?

That's cool and all... except that is not at all the case because you have been consistently defending them in this thread and have been scapegoating Jewish people. You must think I haven't been reading a word you typed this entire time to much such a statement. You say here that you don't tolerate nazis commiting crime, yet you literally said in your last response, "eventhough I think Nazi's are wrong and those that persecute jews are wrong, I understand that it is my oppinion and I show tolerance towards the other side." 

I also love how you say you aren't the thought police, yet are stating that no media should be created about murdering these monsters in VIDEO GAMES. A FICTIONAL DEPICTION. And as for the the bolded part...

Here's the fundamental difference between me and you. You consistently deny facts and thus reason. When given or asked for facts, you try to act as if they don't matter, calling them arbitrary, question their relevance, and give strawman examples. This is not just in your replies to me, but others in this thread. This attempt to remove facts can only be defined as willfull ignorance. There is no logic in that. Now why bring up this lack of logic on your part? Unlike you, I bring up logical arguments in dealing with the topic: Murdering Nazis in VIDEOGAMES. You'll notice that, I have continually highlighted "VIDEOGAMES" every time I bring up murdering Nazis to highlight how ridiculous it is to be so upset that they are being killed in a VIDEOGAME. Never once do I suggest straying from the topic to talk about something that isn't in the realm of the subject about a VIDEOGAME. You, however, continue to do so because you can't logically counterargue the topic.

Bringing up punching and killing Nazis in real life, in relation to a VIDEOGAME, is ridiculous in and of itself, but you somehow top it off with what you say in the underlined. Justification for real life violence and persecution is something YOU brought up in the first place to irronically defend your poor, vilified Nazis. Something I immediately smashed to bits because of the lack of facts and thus, lack of logic. The fact that you continue to bring up real Nazi victimization (lmao) reveals that you can't seperate video game violence from real world violence. For all these decades, people didn't play the Wolfenstein series and start punching people Nazis. This is absolutely your own personal fear and hysteria talking. Something that you wouldn't conclude in the first place if you thought about the facts. This is why, at the core, all of what you have said and stood for in this thread is beyond sad and downright disgusting.

I bolded the part that clearly shows you have no comprehension about what I said. I tolerate the existence of any group so long as they don't act out and commit a crime - "being" something isn't a crime and never should be. Taking criminal ACTION is a crime. You should tolerate every group but aggressively persecute individuals that have taken the steps from backwards beliefs to criminal actions.