By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Being anti-nazi shouldn't be political or controversial

Fuck nazis

Hell yeah 139 100.00%

Total:139
contestgamer said:
Jumpin said:

You're attempting to prove a logical fallacy by using another logical fallacy:  false equivilence.

A minority is a race or culture, it is part of their identity.

Not so with nazism:

Nazism was a fanatical nationalist political system. Its primary focus was, essentially, world domination through military conquest and awarding capitalistic monopolies to German state regulated corporations. In order to reach that potential: It promoted and engaged in the ethnic cleansing of non-Germans in order to purify the lands. In addition, it advocated and engaged in the forced slave labour of non-Germans in order to support the German military industrial complex and other industrial enterprises. The Nazis were the people who ran and enforced this system.

A race or culture is comparable to German, but not a Nazi. And I don't even know why this has to be said: a person who has the arbitrary opinion that being Jewish or a minority is both evil and on the level of Nazism is not a person whose opinion needs to be taken seriously; because objectively: they're idiots.

Being part of a religion or non religion ie atheist or jew is a choice not a race.

Having children, eating breakfast, and dying your hair are also choices, it's still not in the same category as Naziism. Broadening the category does not validate your argument, it is still fallacious.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
contestgamer said:

Dude, there's a video game about murdering them. There are people that think it's ok to punch them in the face. 

And legitimate vs illegitimate reasons are a matter of opinion. There are people that think the opposite of you or I. Everything is relative, so eventhough I think Nazi's are wrong and those that persecute jews are wrong, I understand that it is my oppinion and I show tolerance towards the other side.

You're telling me they are killing genocidal sociopathic maniacs? IN A VIDEO GAME!? 

Dude, no fucking way brah!

I thought this thread was about how to make pumpkins!!!! I can't believe they are persecuting the beloved Nazi's with such malice! These mass muderers deserve our resepect and the human deceny they will never give to others!!

Legitimacy and illegitimacy are matters of opinion? In what universe? In what universe is the FACT that Nazis atrociously killed countless of Jews, threw them into ditches, gassed them, dehumanized them, dehumanized all non-Germans and Germanic culture, mass murdered non-Germans a fucking opinion? 

The underline part is almost hilarious: In other words, you "tolerate" the opinion of persecuting and mudering Jews by these groups, but when these groups are depicted as villains to be murdered in damn video game, it bothers you? People saying, "kill Jews" and "we hate Jews" and going through it on occasions is tolerable but, "This [VIDEO GAME] is offensive"? 

Basically you're saying: 

-"Facts are a matter of opinion." 

-"Nazi opinions and actions are tolerable"

-"The Nazis' persecution of Jews is tolerable"

-"Killing Nazis in a video game is offensive!!!!"

What you're doing isn't tolerance. You're clearly sympathizing with one group over others and ignoring facts. This is not only beyond sad, but completely disgusting.

Don't just punch a Nazi, punch a commie too.

Or dont just punch random people. If they spouting hate crap sure. But people just using free speech no. Thats why we have laws. Follow the laws.

Jumpin said:
theDX said:

A Nazi telling me I'm racist. How rich.

You're calling me a Nazi solely based on my German ethnicity. It's a slur.

Or perhaps he's criticizing you based on your collectivist and authoritarian tendencies that are deep-rooted in both Naziism and ANTIFA (anarchocommunism).

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:

Hopefully more games stick to their guns. Nazis deserve all the hatred they get

I bet that you like communism.

gooch_destroyer said:
Don't just punch a Nazi, punch a commie too.

If someone punches me, I'll try to punch back

Dravenet7 said:
contestgamer said:

Dude, there's a video game about murdering them. There are people that think it's ok to punch them in the face. 

And legitimate vs illegitimate reasons are a matter of opinion. There are people that think the opposite of you or I. Everything is relative, so eventhough I think Nazi's are wrong and those that persecute jews are wrong, I understand that it is my oppinion and I show tolerance towards the other side.

You're telling me they are killing genocidal sociopathic maniacs? IN A VIDEO GAME!? 

Dude, no fucking way brah!

I thought this thread was about how to make pumpkins!!!! I can't believe they are persecuting the beloved Nazi's with such malice! These mass muderers deserve our resepect and the human deceny they will never give to others!!

Legitimacy and illegitimacy are matters of opinion? In what universe? In what universe is the FACT that Nazis atrociously killed countless of Jews, threw them into ditches, gassed them, dehumanized them, dehumanized all non-Germans and Germanic culture, mass murdered non-Germans a fucking opinion? 

The underline part is almost hilarious: In other words, you "tolerate" the opinion of persecuting and mudering Jews by these groups, but when these groups are depicted as villains to be murdered in damn video game, it bothers you? People saying, "kill Jews" and "we hate Jews" and going through it on occasions is tolerable but, "This [VIDEO GAME] is offensive"? 

Basically you're saying: 

-"Facts are a matter of opinion." 

-"Nazi opinions and actions are tolerable"

-"The Nazis' persecution of Jews is tolerable"

-"Killing Nazis in a video game is offensive!!!!"

What you're doing isn't tolerance. You're clearly sympathizing with one group over others and ignoring facts. This is not only beyond sad, but completely disgusting.

You're kidding right? I consider nazis to be a bunch of stupid a-holes that I'd never want to associate with. If nazi's made a game about killing another group I'd be outraged too. I simply dont believe that we should be making entertainment out of murdering groups of people. Regarding tolerance, I tolerate different VIEWPOINTS. I do not tolerate a nazi committing a crime. However I dont believe in murdering or punching one just because of their beliefs. I dont believe in thought police.

What is wrong with that?

Do you believe that we should punch Nazis in the face if we see one? I mean theyre disgusting people right, so everything goes, no?

contestgamer said:

You're kidding right? I consider nazis to be a bunch of stupid a-holes that I'd never want to associate with. If nazi's made a game about killing another group I'd be outraged too. I simply dont believe that we should be making entertainment out of murdering groups of people. Regarding tolerance, I tolerate different VIEWPOINTS. I do not tolerate a nazi committing a crime. However I dont believe in murdering or punching one just because of their beliefs. I dont believe in thought police.

What is wrong with that?

Do you believe that we should punch Nazis in the face if we see one? I mean theyre disgusting people right, so everything goes, no?

That's cool and all... except that is not at all the case because you have been consistently defending them in this thread and have been scapegoating Jewish people. You must think I haven't been reading a word you typed this entire time to much such a statement. You say here that you don't tolerate nazis commiting crime, yet you literally said in your last response, "eventhough I think Nazi's are wrong and those that persecute jews are wrong, I understand that it is my oppinion and I show tolerance towards the other side." 

I also love how you say you aren't the thought police, yet are stating that no media should be created about murdering these monsters in VIDEO GAMES. A FICTIONAL DEPICTION. And as for the the bolded part...

Here's the fundamental difference between me and you. You consistently deny facts and thus reason. When given or asked for facts, you try to act as if they don't matter, calling them arbitrary, question their relevance, and give strawman examples. This is not just in your replies to me, but others in this thread. This attempt to remove facts can only be defined as willfull ignorance. There is no logic in that. Now why bring up this lack of logic on your part? Unlike you, I bring up logical arguments in dealing with the topic: Murdering Nazis in VIDEOGAMES. You'll notice that, I have continually highlighted "VIDEOGAMES" every time I bring up murdering Nazis to highlight how ridiculous it is to be so upset that they are being killed in a VIDEOGAME. Never once do I suggest straying from the topic to talk about something that isn't in the realm of the subject about a VIDEOGAME. You, however, continue to do so because you can't logically counterargue the topic.

Bringing up punching and killing Nazis in real life, in relation to a VIDEOGAME, is ridiculous in and of itself, but you somehow top it off with what you say in the underlined. Justification for real life violence and persecution is something YOU brought up in the first place to irronically defend your poor, vilified Nazis. Something I immediately smashed to bits because of the lack of facts and thus, lack of logic. The fact that you continue to bring up real Nazi victimization (lmao) reveals that you can't seperate video game violence from real world violence. For all these decades, people didn't play the Wolfenstein series and start punching people Nazis. This is absolutely your own personal fear and hysteria talking. Something that you wouldn't conclude in the first place if you thought about the facts. This is why, at the core, all of what you have said and stood for in this thread is beyond sad and downright disgusting.

Repost.