By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Being anti-nazi shouldn't be political or controversial

Fuck nazis

Hell yeah 139 100.00%

Total:139
the-pi-guy said:

Aeolus451 said:

Do you not realize the context of that when he said that? it wasn't a hateful comment or anything like that. He didn't like how gays became political and are advocates for the left. He rather them quiet down. 

There's a difference between white person being a black supremacist or vice versa and a jew being a nazi. Nazis kill jews for being jews. White people would not be black supremacists if they were being hunted down to be killed by blacks because they would die off literally after a bit. A white person wouldn't even be able to be"ally" much less a equal ranked supremacist under those circumstances. It's a poor comparison. 

A.)  Gays have just been pushing for their rights.  That's always how it is.  

How ironic that the guy who claims that liberals are shutting down free speech wants gay people to quiet down...  

B.)  Supremacy doesn't have anything to do with being killed, it has to do with there being a superior race.  I can claim that black people are superior to white people regardless of what they do to me, regardless of anything else.  

By your logic Hitler wasn't a Nazi because he didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes.  Or if Hitler was actually Jewish, then historically he wasn't a Nazi.  

There were actually Jews that Hitler had protected.  Does that mean he's not a Nazi, because there were Jews that he didn't want killed?  

You're strawmaning big time. 

Some gays are activists while others don't care as long as they can live life how they want. Milo thinks they should just tone it down a bit. That doesn't mean he hates gays and all that jazz.

Nazism is a political ideology and anyone who believes in it is a nazi but no one believes in it anymore as the germans did. The closest thing to nazis is neo-nazis and that is a bastardization of nazism. Actual nazis don't exist anymore. If Milo doesn't believe in nazism, he's not a nazi. It's that simple.

White nationalists are not nazis. The KKK are not nazis.  White supremacists are not nazis. 

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
contestgamer said:

so where deo you draw the line? replace nazi's with "Black" or "jewish" or "Atheist" (a choice) etc etc. This is offensive, you shouldn't have any media promoting genocide of a group regardless of what you think of the group.

This is a fictional game where you kill one of the most despicable groups in history. Stop pulling a strawman argument and realize that the game is NOT saying you should go kill people.

Don't you see how ridiculous you sound?

OK. Lets replace Nazi with Jews then (religious ones, which is choice) - a fictional game about kiling jews. Now lets take a look at your reply:

This is a fictional game where you kill one of the most despicable groups in history. Stop pulling a strawman argument and realize that the game is NOT saying you should go kill people.

PS: A LOT of people consider jews to be dispicable which is why there have been numerous genocides of them. It's not a strawman. Dont make a game about killing groups of people unless you can replace said group with ANY other group in the world and still consider it OK. 

contestgamer said:
monocle_layton said:

OK. Lets replace Nazi with Jews then (religious ones, which is choice) - a fictional game about kiling jews. Now lets take a look at your reply:

PS: A LOT of people consider jews to be dispicable which is why there have been numerous genocides of them. It's not a strawman. Dont make a game about killing groups of people unless you can replace said group with ANY other group in the world and still consider it OK. 

I'm pretty sure that in Wolfenstein II, you're not killing them in an attempt of genocide, you're killing them because they're doing bad things and in a video game you're generally supposed to be the one stopping people from doing bad things.

contestgamer said:

Oh really? The reason Jewish people continually faced genocide is because they were deemed despicable? Interesting, I had no idea. Why don't you name the ones that commited these genocides and the reasons they deemed the Jews as despicable? I'm curious as to why they were deemed as despicable to such an extent that other groups decided to kill them en masse.

I'm curious because, for the life of me, I can only think about, after reading this is post, how the Nazis created the Holocaust because they hated Jewish success in businesses and wanted to point blame of the conditions of WWI on them. Oh and also the fact that they wanted to both expunge non Germanic from their country's influence while at the same time expand their country and their influence. The very reasons they are deemed despicable.

contestgamer said:
monocle_layton said:

Wow.

Do you even understand the context of the game you fucking simpleton? Nazis have taken over and have literally turned into the most destructive force in history. Even in real life they are vile and despised people

The Jews aren't despicable - nazis are. Are you seriously defending nazis? Do you realize how retarded you sound currently, or do I have to give you a false equivalency 101 crash course so you can see how your example makes NO fucking sense whatsoever

Moderated - think-man

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
contestgamer said:

Wow.

Do you even understand the context of the game you fucking simpleton? Nazis have taken over and have literally turned into the most destructive force in history. Even in real life they are vile and despised people

The Jews aren't despicable - nazis are. Are you seriously defending nazis? Do you realize how retarded you sound currently, or do I have to give you a false equivalency 101 crash course so you can see how your example makes NO fucking sense whatsoever

Once you start getting in to who is vile and despised in real life you're entering a slippery slope. Atheists are despised by millions. Gays are despised by millions. Jews are despised by millions. We shouldnt advocate for violence against ANY group. Problem is that games like this in the current political climate are just further whipping up anti nazi hysteria and it's going to lead to more violence from Antifa, with some people justifying violence against Nazi's because they're bad people. I would agree, Nazi's are pretty terrible, but violence isnt acceptable against any group.

Dravenet7 said:
contestgamer said:

Oh really? The reason Jewish people continually faced genocide is because they were deemed despicable? Interesting, I had no idea. Why don't you name the ones that commited these genocides and the reasons they deemed the Jews as despicable? I'm curious as to why they were deemed as despicable to such an extent that other groups decided to kill them en masse.

I'm curious because, for the life of me, I can only think about, after reading this is post, how the Nazis created the Holocaust because they hated Jewish success in businesses and wanted to point blame of the conditions of WWI on them. Oh and also the fact that they wanted to both expunge non Germanic from their country's influence while at the same time expand their country and their influence. The very reasons they are deemed despicable.

I'm not sure how your post is relevant. Obviously the reason various people hate jews come from ignorance. It doesn't change the fact that a large number of people subscribe to those kind of ignorant views

VGPolyglot said:
contestgamer said:

I'm pretty sure that in Wolfenstein II, you're not killing them in an attempt of genocide, you're killing them because they're doing bad things and in a video game you're generally supposed to be the one stopping people from doing bad things.

Ok, but still replace it with any other group and it wont be considered acceptable. 5 years ago I wouldnt have cared, but in this climate its dangerous as theres  a lot of nazi hysteria against people that arent actual nazis

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

Ok, but still replace it with any other group and it wont be considered acceptable. 5 years ago I wouldnt have cared, but in this climate its dangerous as theres  alot of nazi hysteria

So, do you propose then that instead we just have a game with no killing at all? That's the only solution I see to your problem.

VGPolyglot said:
contestgamer said:

Ok, but still replace it with any other group and it wont be considered acceptable. 5 years ago I wouldnt have cared, but in this climate its dangerous as theres  alot of nazi hysteria

So, do you propose then that instead we just have a game with no killing at all? That's the only solution I see to your problem.

Make it a fictional enemy group. Or if you want Nazis at least WW 2 Nazis since thats a very specific strain that is based on reality that we fought a war against