By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Overlooked, Underrated Game You've Ever Played?

I know this game is not underrated but the 3DS version is : Cave story 3D on 3DS. The best version ever of this gem. The 3D brings so much for the ambiance IMO. The others 2D versions look flat and are kinda dull to play.

But one day, people will realize the 3DS version is the very best version !

Also Toy Commander on Dreamcast.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

lol what, it's not at all uncommon for Vesperia to be cited as the best in the series. I don't think it fits the theme of the thread very well.

As for me, Disaster: Day of Crisis. That game was great.

It is overlooked because majority of current tales fans most likely have not played it due to platform perference. Namely when I hear Graces and Xillia being called the best. 

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Graces the best...

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Acevil said:

It is overlooked because majority of current tales fans most likely have not played it due to platform perference. Namely when I hear Graces and Xillia being called the best. 

I don't think I've ever heard anyone call Graces the best...

I heard it once or twice on this site, might situation where I let one person's awful opinion think that more people have that view.

I just remember so much praise for those two when both launched here, and I found Graces F to be the weakest Tales Games I played and Xillia to feel like when it was just starting to get good it ended. 

Beseria seems alright from what little I played this week. 

However Vesperia is the best in my mind and I think it is often overlooked. (I have no idea how it does with ratings.)

Given if I want pure overlooked I should have picked Radiata Stories. 

Eternal Darkness on the GameCube was an amazing game that was critically acclaimed but was a commercial flop. Unbelievably good game.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Destiny 1. Vanilla.

People shit on it, rattled against it, but IMO it was awesome. If there was ever western game that tapped into my JRPG grinding tendencies that was it.

I am actually disappointed in Destiny 2 because things are less grindy (I want to work and plan for my gear dammit)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Hellgate: London PC.

and

Folklore PS3

Wipeout omega collection or the first Wonderful 101.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

There's a second Wonderful 101?

VGPolyglot said:
Qwark said:

There's a second Wonderful 101?

I shouldn't post when I just wake up. But I meant the first Bayonetta and the Wonderful 101.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The Resistance trilogy, especially the first one