By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Owners: Would you buy a MGSV port?

Which MGS game would you like to see on Switch?

Metal Gear Solid 29 9.76%

Metal Gear Solid 2 7 2.36%

Metal Gear Solid 3 24 8.08%

Metal Gear Solid 4 22 7.41%

Metal Gear Solid V 77 25.93%

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 9 3.03%

None of them / I don't care for them. 78 26.26%

Never played them but wou... 51 17.17%

Total:297

Probably down the line mainly because of portability.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Thechalkblock said:

It is a huge bummer that Kojima can't touch his masterpieces anymore. And that Konami screwed him out of making MGSV even more great. Maybe someday Konami will sell the brand and it will somehow end up under Kojima's control.

I can dream, anyway.

being freed from teh shackles of this IP is the best most exciting thing to happen to Kojima in years.

In some way I agree, but at the same time I think Kojima, without the influence of Konami, could have continued to do great things with it. 

At the same time, MGS would have never existed without Konami's funding. 

Regardless, I hope Kojima continues to create games. I miss his presence in the gaming industry.

MGS1, but a port of the original instead of that crappy remake.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Nope, will happily take any of the good metal Gear games though

I'm going to be a little unorthodox here. I'd like to see Ghost Babel on Virtual Console, as I never had a chance to play it.

Around the Network

No thanks, I already have it on PC! Remade older ones would be cool though, they would work better as handheld games as well.

I already have MGSV on the PS4, so it's not really necessary for me. However, it'd be cool for other people who want to experience the game I guess.

Give me all of them if possible! A MGS collection with 1-4 and a seperate port of 5 would be ok too.

Nope cos i already own MGS5 on ps4

The only MGS solid game I never finished. I'm not sure if I even want to play it anymore. I keep saying I will play it but I don't.