By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Owners: Would you buy a MGSV port?

Which MGS game would you like to see on Switch?

Metal Gear Solid 29 9.76%

Metal Gear Solid 2 7 2.36%

Metal Gear Solid 3 24 8.08%

Metal Gear Solid 4 22 7.41%

Metal Gear Solid V 77 25.93%

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 9 3.03%

None of them / I don't care for them. 78 26.26%

Never played them but wou... 51 17.17%

Total:297

I'd like a collection better, so the original Metal Gear games can finally launch on a Nintendo platform.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
MG5? No. A MGS collection? Sure

This .

I already have 5 on the PS4 and hadn't gotten around to playing it.  I loved MG back on the NES.  Would they be able to squeeze a collection of the modern games on just one cart though? I'd still buy 4 or more games across multiple carts for $80.  There should be plenty of room in the game cases for multiple carts...

1-4, yes.

5, probably not.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

MGS 1 and 3 a definite yes, but not 5, it got tedious when I finished it on PC, might as well play it there again if I ever feel it.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Probably not, though I'm not really interested in the series.

I did think MGS2 looked cool. The beginning part with Snake that is.....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread