Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton's memoir - it was Everyone Else Fault I lost...

The main problem is she seemed to just assume that people hated Trump so much that they would vote for her.

Around the Network

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/08/hillary-clinton-memoir-what-happened-election-trump-sanders

Clinton writes: “I go back over my own shortcomings and the mistakes we made. I take responsibility for all of them. You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions.”

Sounds to me like she's not trying to dodge all responsibility contrary to what the title of this thread, "Hillary Clinton's memoir - it was Everyone Else Fault I lost...", might suggest.

monocle_layton said:
It's kind of sad how her and Trump were the only options. No one truly won in the end

I was amused. I still am.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

I saw it on Audible, what a witch

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

HomokHarcos said:
The main problem is she seemed to just assume that people hated Trump so much that they would vote for her.

The reality was: everyone hated HER so much that they voted for Trump =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

If the people "hated" her so much then why did she win the popular vote by over 3 million?

Cosmo said:

If the people "hated" her so much then why did she win the popular vote by over 3 million?

Reality is Hillary winning the popular vote means nothing in the US electoral system..absolutely nothing... 

Hillary Clinton winning the popular votes means nothing as her support was largely in states that she would have won anyways...

I find it silly for Hillary fans to bitch about the Electoral college when the day before the election they were certain Trump could not break down Hillary Blue Wall.

It was such stupid confidence and hubris why your side lost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWb8hqvqqhk

How did it even get to that America? "Greatest" of countries in the world with the 2 worst possible candidates ever. The world is still laughing at you.

Reality is Hillary lost by 60,000 Voters in the Rust Belt that turned States that voted Democrats since the days of Reagan... such as Wisconsin, where her pompous self could not even be bothered to campaign in...

That is a democratic fuck up... not sexism, Russia, Bernie Saunders, Emails... That is just a shitty candidate and campaign.

Like Hillary was a football coach playing against a guy who was fumbling the ball on every play and she still lost...

Now these people in those states are now all magically racist but voted for a black guy without issue for 8 years lol...

Its so easy to blame others because the truth is hard to accept...

BTW I hate Trump ...

The US would be so fucked if Hillary was President.