By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Would you agree on a pre-emptive strike against North Korea?

A pre-emptive strike against North Korea?

Avoid loss of human lives at all costs! 128 28.64%

NK will never use those w... 147 32.89%

We should stop them befor... 71 15.88%

We should stop NK before NK causes a tragedy. 101 22.60%

Total:447
DonFerrari said:

Villain? Perhaps... have any of them be executed or gone to trial? Nope.

Have any of NATO higher ups gone for trial over Kosovo mistakes? Nope.

Have USA and allies commited similar crimes to Germany and Japan? Yes. Have any of their officials gone to the same trials nazi guys gone? Nope. Part of losing the war and signing the rendition is accepting that you are in a way or another the one in the wrong.

No mate you're talking bullocks you claimed the loser will always be the one judge when Iraq showed us otherwise and in the UK the were officials who had to answer and give up positions for the invasion to the point they tried to scape goat one particular official who commited suicide under all the pressure so yes people did have to pay over it.

You're comparing now to over 70 years ago when things were much different as world wide law goes, a pre-emptive strike on two countries not only villified the west but triggered a wave of millitant conflicts which has lead to numerous terrorists attacks since. A pre-emptive strike against a country that likely has a H-bomb is going to be disastrous as Kim will blow up as many enemies as possible with them before he goes down which is why it's hilarious you and other people who will fight from the safety of this forum call for blood shed.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
DonFerrari said:

Villain? Perhaps... have any of them be executed or gone to trial? Nope.

Have any of NATO higher ups gone for trial over Kosovo mistakes? Nope.

Have USA and allies commited similar crimes to Germany and Japan? Yes. Have any of their officials gone to the same trials nazi guys gone? Nope. Part of losing the war and signing the rendition is accepting that you are in a way or another the one in the wrong.

No mate you're talking bullocks you claimed the loser will always be the one judge when Iraq showed us otherwise and in the UK the were officials who had to answer and give up positions for the invasion to the point they tried to scape goat one particular official who commited suicide under all the pressure so yes people did have to pay over it.

You're comparing now to over 70 years ago when things were much different as world wide law goes, a pre-emptive strike on two countries not only villified the west but triggered a wave of millitant conflicts which has lead to numerous terrorists attacks since. A pre-emptive strike against a country that likely has a H-bomb is going to be disastrous as Kim will blow up as many enemies as possible with them before he goes down which is why it's hilarious you and other people who will fight from the safety of this forum call for blood shed.

Last I heard Saddam was guillotined even though he didn't had the weapons he were supposed to have. And UK have given internal judgment you say right? Have UN sanctiioned USA for the invasion or the wrong doings? Have USA president or any official gone to Genebra?

Nope I'm comparing the afterwards of war and you were unable to say what Genebra trials judged the crimes on Kosovo, Irak and other wars.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

CaptainExplosion said:

Like it or not, this is the real world, and in the real world it's now kill or be killed, as far as countries are concerned.

Lol, no. That's the bullshit kind of logic that would lead the world into such a state. We live in a time of peace, perhaps one day war will be unevitable, but there is no reason at all to accelerate the world on that course. 

Regardless, I really don't see what a nuclear strike would serve. What you would need is precise operations to undermine the country's capabilities to use their nuclear arsenal/commandline - the rest of their military is fairly irrelevant. Killing people for the sake of killing people is beyond morally deplorable.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Maybe you should do more research on North Korea. Yes, the regime is horrible, but you're dehumanising many people who are just average people trying to live out their lives.

It's so I won't feel bad when they eventually all die thanks to fatty getting them blown to hell.

Exactly!! I don't know why it took you so long to just admit it.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Maybe you should do more research on North Korea. Yes, the regime is horrible, but you're dehumanising many people who are just average people trying to live out their lives.

It's so I won't feel bad when they eventually all die thanks to fatty getting them blown to hell.

Purposeful desensiblization towards the humanity and vulnerability of others is the core of evil.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network

It's not really an option because it would give China justification to protect the regime.

Leave North Korea alone. Let them do their thing.

DonFerrari said:

Last I heard Saddam was guillotined even though he didn't had the weapons he were supposed to have. And UK have given internal judgment you say right? Have UN sanctiioned USA for the invasion or the wrong doings? Have USA president or any official gone to Genebra?

Nope I'm comparing the afterwards of war and you were unable to say what Genebra trials judged the crimes on Kosovo, Irak and other wars.

Saddam was tried by his enemies who were already in the state long before the war not the western forces he fought and he was handed over long before the west years later admitted the wasn't any WMDs found, the western forces may not have had sanctions but we got a far more serious problem in the militants Saddam was dealing with who have carried out attack after attack against us which has lead to those involved being villains because they never had a recovery plan for Iraq and the war in the end was deemed illegal. US sure as hell doesn't have a recovery plan for any country or itself being nuked as callateral as a result.

Your point was about being judged and how history is written by the winners blah blah and Iraq proved it otherwise now you've moved goalposts to try and add sanctions into the equation and either way the corruption in western politics doesn't overule the hard fact of the perception of those involve in Iraq, it's also spelt Geneva by the way. Tbh you don't really have any point here to begin with so I don't get why you're arguing other than you wanting a pre-emptive strike and don't like people not agreeing.

No, no, just stop. The world wouldn't survive a WW3. I wish people would quit being so stupid.

CaptainExplosion said:
Mar1217 said:

Nah, can't they just wait at least 3 years until I can play Pokémon Switch, Metroid Prime 4 and Half-Life 3 in the comfort of my home

They won't, because they hate us for no reason. They only want to destroy our way of life.

Who's "they"?