By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Nintendo Switch Trailer

Insanely HYPED!

Around the Network

FUCK YES DADDY!!

Zarkho said:
The first two were awesome... (Specially the original NMH). So much style and fun mechanics. I hope they make an Amiibo and feat Travis as a playable character in the next Super Smash Bros. Travis, Jack [From "Madworld"] and Bayonetta are my 3 fav. third party characters of all time...

Suda, as most japanese developers, is a close friend of Sakurai, in an interview last year he said that they've already talked about the possibility of adding Travis to the roster and once the next Smash Bros. comes by he won't accept a no as an answer :D

Btw guys it's a spin-off they said it in the Nindies Showcase, Travis gets trapped and must play the 6 games due to some haunted mexican doll...

Oh man, I really enjoyed the first game of this series. Should be a fun return.

I'm not familiar with the franchise, but it certainly looks interesting.

Around the Network

If only they could remake the first 2 games in Unreal Engine 4.

Can't wait. I still have the first two games. I assumed that NMH2 was going to be the last one. This is a nice surprise.

That was quite a cool trailer and def has me interested now, though I am kinda confused. Is grasshopper acting independent now, or with just this title, or did Nintendo just slap in something to have a big hitter announcement at the end of the show?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spemanig said:
One hell of a trailer.

^ This

It looks pretty amazing. The Switch feels like the Wii's successor to me, which is a good thing.