By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again Nintendo Switch Trailer

Mar1217 said:
Nautilus said:

I asked this because it seems that the game will take place inside that game thing of the trailer, and in the tv we see that the game is in 2D, so maybe this is a smaller project inside the no more heroes universe?But then again, that would kind of make the trailer false advertising, because of it being cinematic and such.

I dont know, I dont like Suda, so I dont have strong feelings either way, but it would be nice to know where this project stands, especially it being announced as part of the niendies showcase.

Edit:But then again, its being developed in Unreal Engine 4.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Given the pedigree of this franchise, Ill believe for now its the equivalent of No more Heroes 3.

I doubt a 2D game would use the Unreal Engine 4 as stated in the bottom during the end of the trailer, lol. It is NMH 3

Yeah, Im probably overthinking this.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Man that looks so cool. Makes me wish there was an expansive Virtual Console so i could catch up on the series ... never played. Sigh

well the style is there, as Suda 51 always nails

hopefully the rest of the game can match up. be a while before we get gameplay

Nautilus said:
Was any of the others No more Heroes games any good?And will this be in the same scale or higher?(In terms of ambition)

They're ok.

Though its not part of the same series "Killer is Dead" is like the spiritual sequel to No More heroes and gameplay was much better in that. Hopefully No More Heroes 3 picks up where Killer is Dead left off in the gameplay department.

Everyone ignoring the fact this is announced during the Nindies Showcase? Why would they announce a big full-priced third party game during the Nindies Showcase? Like the Switch doesn't have more than enough indie-games and an enormous lack of bigger AAA games.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
Everyone ignoring the fact this is announced during the Nindies Showcase? Why would they announce a big full-priced third party game during the Nindies Showcase? Like the Switch doesn't have more than enough indie-games and an enormous lack of bigger AAA games.

Suda51 has stated multiple times that he considers himself indie. He's not interested in AAA projects. In his mind his games are indie even when the budget is not.

Hell yea!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

HintHRO said:

Are Grasshapper Manufacture considered to be an indie developer? I don't know if this means that the scale will be small, or if it just means that they consider themselves indie developers and the game will be as ambitiout as its predecessors.

Travis has been gone for too long, is good to have him back.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If they put as much work into the game as they did the trailer it'll wind up being pretty darn good lol

Admittedly I don't know anything about the series, but people seem really hyped... I'll have to look into it.