By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you clip your nose hair?

I use one of those little razors that my wife shapes her eyebrows with. Works great except for the one time that I cut the inside of my nose.

Around the Network

I have to do that from time to time.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'm already 32 so I'm more into pulling them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I'm 29 now, somewhere in my mid 20's I started getting a couple hairs that would actually extend beyond the nostril to the point that they were visible. I actually only realized it because I saw many friends with them and decided to take a closer look at myself lol

I actually just bought some tweezers, and now once every 3 weeks or so I pluck them out. It hurts a decent amount, but I can legitimately breathe better afterwards. Of course, while looking in the mirror doing this I saw hairs that, while not forming a unibrow, definitely were distressingly obvious up close between the eyebrows, so I had to start plucking those too lol

It's just about the only real grooming I do... Glad hair doesn't grow fast.

Flilix said:
I'm too young to have hair problems.

Don't get too cocky... your time will come!

Around the Network

I bought a trimmer, it's so much easier than plucking them out (also far less painful) and safer than the scissors I used.

I also go with the rip em out method, works well

ArchangelMadzz said:
Aeolus451 said:
Since I've hit 30, I've been trimming my nose, ears and eye brows (rarely).

I've been trimming eyebrows frequently and nose rarely. I naturally have very bushy brows and looking back at old pictures wonder why I wasn't doing it sooner. 

I just have to trim in between my eyebrows a bit and pluck one stray hair or two but I have to do that on a regular basis. My ears grow hair like weeds...

Every once in awhile I use a small scissor to trim them. I would never pluck, that shit hurts.

Yep. Not even twenty, but I gotta shave it to keep my hygiene.

Not the best being hairy, but at least I got a legit beard at sixteen.