By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you clip your nose hair?

nero said:

I certainly love the feeling of doing it, no matter how many tears I shed. Don't know if they grow faster but everytime I feel them, I take them out

Same here. I never cut them. I just give it a good har pull and yank it out. Its an amazing experience

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

No my nose has no hair

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Honestly? I pluck it. Just rip it right out of the root.

I'm too young to have hair problems.

Pluck or trim it.

Nose hair that's sticking out is so f**king disgusting.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I must not have much nose hair because I can't even tell if I have any or not (I mean I know I probably do but I'm just making the point that it's that hard to tell) in short, no and I never have.

Yes for the reasons you mentioned in OP as the hairs end up tickling my nose if left unkept

Aeolus451 said:
Since I've hit 30, I've been trimming my nose, ears and eye brows (rarely).

I've been trimming eyebrows frequently and nose rarely. I naturally have very bushy brows and looking back at old pictures wonder why I wasn't doing it sooner. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Ew.

No. But i also dont shave ma face. So nobody suspects a thing... nobody knows... no one...

Hunting Season is done...