By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Mayweather won!

Who is going to win?

Floyd Mayweather 204 66.02%

Conor McGregor 105 33.98%

Total:309

Saturday 26th

You can watch the fight on Showtime, UFC, and Sky Sports

Predictions

Username Prediction
jason1637 Mayweather
Bristow9091 McGregor
VGPolyglot Mayweather
Oneeee-Chan!!! Mayweather
hudsoniscool Mayweather
Darc Requiem Mayweather
Shikamo Mayweather
zero129 Mayweather
Areym Mayweather
KBG29 Mayweather
spurgeonryan McGregor
Aeolus451 McGregor
darknut Mayweather
Kerotan Mayweather
vivster Mayweather
Angelus Mayweather
Jranation Mayweather
JRPGfan Mayweather
Dark_Lord_2008 Mayweather
FIT_Gamer Mayweather
StokedUp Mayweather
NPCmates Mayweather
Dr.Vita Mayweather
crissindahouse Mayweather
poklane Mayweather
shikamaru317 Mayweather
CleggaZ McGregor
MichaelH Mayweather
Johnw1104 Mayweather
markodeniro McGregor
Dallinor Mayweather
Miguel_Zorro Mayweather
Ariakon Mayweather
Snoopy Mayweather
AbbathTheGrim Undertaker with a chair
Signalstar Mayweather

Around the Network

It'll be hilarious if McGregor wins. That's who I want to win, but I'll have to put my prediction with Mayweather.

Mayweather will win.

Bristow9091 said:
They're both dicks, so I'd love for a double knock out or something lol... but if I have to pick one I'd say I want McGregor to win because I don't like the fact that Mayweather won against Pacquiao two years ago, he should've lost that fight, he did fuck all!

They both said they are doing it just for the money so I'm hoping for a double KO as well

Floyd will obviously win. Connor might have UFC power but watching him spar he has absolutely zero punching strength. Does not use his body for power uses all arms and it won't be enough. He also doesn't keep his hands up and will get tagged. Or he will get baited into shots. I'm predicting a 5th round knockouts or earlier. Only way Floyd looses this is if he throws it for rematch number 1 and 2(3rd match to settle it and Floyd takes 2nd) those extra fights would net him about 1/2 a billion $. What's more important to him 50-0 or the money? That's the only question people should be asking.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

This fight is going to be boring as hell, like all Mayweather fights. He's going to play defensively, stay out of McGregor's reach, and salt away the match by making sure he wins enough rounds via punch count. And then everyone is going to complain about how they wasted a hundred bucks and say how they'll never spend a dollar on Mayweather again, until the next one comes along in two years.

Floyd is going to win handily. It boggles my mind how people fall for this crap. So many people are going to pay $100 for this fight and the bitch about how terrible it was the next day. Floyd has been fighting the same way for 20 years. You know what you are going to get. To think that boxing novice like McGregor is going to succeed where so many top tier boxers have failed is ludicrous.

Mayweather

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I predict Undertaker wins when he enters the ring with a chair in round 5.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
I predict Undertaker wins when he enters the ring with a chair in round 5.

Reminds me of WrestleMania 2 when Roddy Piper bodyslammed Mr. T in the boxing match