By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Mayweather won!

Who is going to win?

Floyd Mayweather 204 66.02%

Conor McGregor 105 33.98%

Total:309

I think they've both already won. IMO The fight is going to be fixed for Mayweather to win and a rematch to be scheduled. It's the biggest fucking payday ever for a bullshit fight between two idiots.

As someone said, I hope the two knock each other out.

Around the Network

Mayweather FTW!
Despite living in Ausralia..... That Gregor guy is a douche!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I want Conor McGregor too win, but im like 90% sure its going to be Floyd Mayweather who does so.

I have ringside tickets! I have ringside tickets! Floyd to win by unanimous decision or by KO in 10th round. I have ringside tickets!

TBH I couldn't care less who wins. I find boxing to be the most boring of combat sports.

That being said I think Floyd will find a way to win. Conor has chance early in the fight though.

I just want it to be over so he can finally defend a belt in the UFC. Dude has held 4 belts in 2 different promotions with zero title defenses. Time for him to prove he can not only win a belt, but hold on to it. 

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
I have ringside tickets! I have ringside tickets! Floyd to win by unanimous decision or by KO in 10th round. I have ringside tickets!

I can't be sure, but do you by any chance have ringside tickets?

Mayweather on points, this fight is going to be so underwhelming. There's no way it should going to live up to the hype it's created. Still looking forward to it though :) would love McGregor to KO Mayweather but I just can't see it.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

burninmylight said:
This fight is going to be boring as hell, like all Mayweather fights. He's going to play defensively, stay out of McGregor's reach, and salt away the match by making sure he wins enough rounds via punch count. And then everyone is going to complain about how they wasted a hundred bucks and say how they'll never spend a dollar on Mayweather again, until the next one comes along in two years.

Oh yeah, I forgot that in America they've seriously ripped of their viewers. 100 bucks!!!!! Absolute crazy. It's only 19 in the uk and 14 in other parts of Europe.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
burninmylight said:
This fight is going to be boring as hell, like all Mayweather fights. He's going to play defensively, stay out of McGregor's reach, and salt away the match by making sure he wins enough rounds via punch count. And then everyone is going to complain about how they wasted a hundred bucks and say how they'll never spend a dollar on Mayweather again, until the next one comes along in two years.

Oh yeah, I forgot that in America they've seriously ripped of their viewers. 100 bucks!!!!! Absolute crazy. It's only 19 in the uk and 14 in other parts of Europe.

Here in Sweden, it costs about 62 dollars to see the fight, so some parts of Europe have a pretty bad deal as well.

I agree with your other post above, the fight will be decided on points and I think it will be quite disappointing to most viewers, certainly not worth the massive cost of the PPV. Mayweather will shoulder roll and counter jab his way to a point win as per usual, Connor will complain that he has a cowardly style of fighting and insist he could have knocked him out. I think Connor will pressure in the first rounds and go for a wild KO, but he's not conditioned for this amount of rounds and the discipline of only punching, he's likely to start dropping his guard midway through the bout and really open himself up by not being able to retract and hoist his guard after some wild swings, making it easy for Floyd "Do a Barrel Roll" Mayweather to score cheap points from counterattacks.

If, by some grace of a mysterious force, Connor should manage to knock out Mayweather though; two things are sure to happen, one will be the world going crazy and other is me being very, very happy. Mayweather is an amazing boxer and athlete but a disgusting person and I'd like nothing more than seeing him on his ass, that dollar bling-bling grin wiped off his smug face all over the web. Some people become assholes from success, he is certainly one of those.

Both are cock heads but would rather see Conor win as it would be good for the UFC/MMA all together but honestly
Mayweather is one of if not the best boxer so I would be happy to see Conor last all rounds with him. I can see reasons Conor might win like Mayweather's age as well as retired and underestimating his opponent but I would still place it all on the fucktard Mayweather haha