By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Mayweather won!

Who is going to win?

Floyd Mayweather 204 66.02%

Conor McGregor 105 33.98%

Total:309

I'm seriously not a fan of Money but he'll destroy McGregor. In the mat, yes.... but boxing is more of a controlled environment and heavily relies on defense as well as stamina.

Around the Network

Head says mayweather, heart says mcgregor. The Irish have taken over Vegas again. The scenes from the Irish fans are amazing.

Now does mcgregor have a chance.
On fight night:
16 pounds heavier (estimate)
Taller
Longer reach
Younger
Stronger
South paw
Very unorthodox
1 punch knock out power
Precision punches

Despite all that though mayweather is 49-1 and should point his way to a decision win. I'd love to see him shock the world though.

Not only is Mayweather a better boxer, but he's also better at wrestling. I mean, he beat the Big Show.

I really hope Mayweather wins so the internet loses its collective shit. Right now McGregor needs a decent pummeling to get off of his fucking horse.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Anyone who thinks McGregor has a shot in this fight is delusional. He's going to get destroyed.

Around the Network

I think they've both already won. IMO The fight is going to be fixed for Mayweather to win and a rematch to be scheduled. It's the biggest fucking payday ever for a bullshit fight between two idiots.

As someone said, I hope the two knock each other out.

Mayweather FTW!
Despite living in Ausralia..... That Gregor guy is a douche!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I want Conor McGregor too win, but im like 90% sure its going to be Floyd Mayweather who does so.

I have ringside tickets! I have ringside tickets! Floyd to win by unanimous decision or by KO in 10th round. I have ringside tickets!

TBH I couldn't care less who wins. I find boxing to be the most boring of combat sports.

That being said I think Floyd will find a way to win. Conor has chance early in the fight though.

I just want it to be over so he can finally defend a belt in the UFC. Dude has held 4 belts in 2 different promotions with zero title defenses. Time for him to prove he can not only win a belt, but hold on to it.