By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor: Mayweather won!

Who is going to win?

Floyd Mayweather 204 66.02%

Conor McGregor 105 33.98%

Total:309
VGPolyglot said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I predict Undertaker wins when he enters the ring with a chair in round 5.

Reminds me of WrestleMania 2 when Roddy Piper bodyslammed Mr. T in the boxing match

I didn't even know Mr. T acted in WWF. lmao

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
VGPolyglot said:

Reminds me of WrestleMania 2 when Roddy Piper bodyslammed Mr. T in the boxing match

VGPolyglot said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Round 4 and yet that tired? Did they even train  for that fight? xD

If Conor doesn't knock out Mayweather I am afraid that this Piper Vs Mr.T performance is going to be more exciting than what we're gonna get tomorrow.

Is there an hour-countdown timer for the fight somewhere or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, the first link has one :D

AbbathTheGrim said:
VGPolyglot said:

If Conor doesn't knock out McGregor I am afraid that this Piper Vs Mr.T performance is going to be more exciting than what we're gonna get tomorrow.

Well, I've always been more into wrestling/MMA than boxing in any case.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

If Conor doesn't knock out McGregor I am afraid that this Piper Vs Mr.T performance is going to be more exciting than what we're gonna get tomorrow.

I was into Wrestling from around the time the storyline of Undertaker having a duplicate Undertaker and fighting against him and up until the Stone Cold becomes dumb and a pawn of Vince storyline, after that, Wrestling is pretty much over for me after the end of Attitude era.

I have been into MMA around the first Matt Serra Vs Saint-Pierre championship fight, not missing a single card. :D

AbbathTheGrim said:
VGPolyglot said:

I was into Wrestling from around the time the storyline of Undertaker having a duplicate Undertaker and fighting against him and up until the Stone Cold becomes dumb and a pawn of Vince storyline, after that, Wrestling is pretty much over for me after the end of Attitude era.

I have been into MMA around the first Matt Serra Vs Saint-Pierre championship fight, not missing a single card. :D

I go in and out of wrestling. Now, for MMA, I have seen only a few PPVs, mainly the ones i have on DVD. I have UFC 2, along with a couple of Pride DVDs. I actually like Pride quite a bit.

VGPolyglot said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I go in and out of wrestling. Now, for MMA, I have seen only a few PPVs, mainly the ones i have on DVD. I have UFC 2, along with a couple of Pride DVDs. I actually like Pride quite a bit.

Nowadays there are lots of smaller MMA promotions, I watch all the ones I can find.

I watch:

Bellator (second biggest I think, don't know how they compare to the next one though)

One Championship

LFA

Invicta

Cage Warriors

Rizin (haven't seen any available from this one for a while)

Glory (kickboxing though)

zero129 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

The is a chance he could knock himself out? xD .

Yes, that is exactly what I meant and it wasn't just me fucking up that post. :P

My heart goes McGregor, my brain goes mayweather.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

MMA vs Boxer in a Boxing Match

I will predict a Maywheather Win.

Seen this kind of cross over many times through the years in other sports. People dedicated to a single craft are at an extreamly high level. Even the guys just scraping can absolutly dominate a very skilled non-professional. Here we have one of the best ever. Maywheathers age could play a factor though. No one is immune to time.

With all that said though. Anything is possible. And that my friends, is why I have dropped $109.90 to see it live.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL