By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your unpopular/controversial gaming opinions

Persona 4 is the best Game of all Time

Gta 4 > Gta 5

Saints Row The Third is the best game of the franchise

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the best Mario game ever made

Battlefield 3 has the best fps multiplayer ever.

Harvest Moon Back the Nature is the best Ps1 game.

Dragon Ball Burst Limit is the best dbz game and Xenoverse series is really good.

Naruto Ninja Storm series is the best anime game series ever.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best PS3 Exclusive and the best Metal gear game ever.

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn is the best MMO Ever Made.

Nintendo DS Lite is the best handheld ever made

I Love my Wii U

Tomb Raider series (Reboot), Assassins Creed series, Monster Hunter series, Overwatch and Horizon Zero Dawn are Extremely over rated

Super Mario 3d World, Asura's Wrath, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Sleeping Dogs, Infamous 2 and The Last Guardian are Extremely under rated

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

WRPGs>>>>>>>>>>JRPGs

GameCube is the best console of the 6th gen.

The Adventure of Link is better than the original Legend of Zelda.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

killeryoshis said:
drk421 said:
The Switch is terribly uncomfortable - because I have large hands. The only way I can play it is with the Pro controller. So it's not much of a portable for me.

Horizon Zero Dawn > Zelda BotW. This came as a surprise to me, being a life long Zelda fan (back to playing the original NES version when it came out - and playing every major release since then).

Tutorials in games should always be optional.

You never posted for ten years and this is the thread to get you to posting?

That has to be a record. 

Yeah... I forgot I made an account here years ago, just got back into playing games again recently.

The Souls games are not that hard, and challenge of dying and learning are justifiable aspects of game design. They are never unfair.

flashfire926 said:

Lol how is this thread still going
Btw I have some more:
Kirby star allies looks meh.
There is no reason for PS4 pro to exist. It literally changes nothing in the bigger picture of things.
And based off replies in a few other threads, I would add that project cars 2 is a great game. It's gonna give forza and GT a run for its money.

Edit: even though I don't play xenoblade, from what I have seen Xenoblade X looks he'll of a lot better in art and graphics than xenoblade 2.

I wouldn't say graphics per say, but character designs and art Xenoblade X does look better, I would definitely say they didn't do enough in the graphics department. 

Also every single piece of media showcasing Xenoblade 2 has been straight trash. Literally every piece of footage they've shown to gain hype has been an absolute fucking dumpster fire. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
flashfire926 said:

Lol how is this thread still going
Btw I have some more:
Kirby star allies looks meh.
There is no reason for PS4 pro to exist. It literally changes nothing in the bigger picture of things.
And based off replies in a few other threads, I would add that project cars 2 is a great game. It's gonna give forza and GT a run for its money.

Edit: even though I don't play xenoblade, from what I have seen Xenoblade X looks he'll of a lot better in art and graphics than xenoblade 2.

I wouldn't say graphics per say, but character designs and art Xenoblade X does look better, I would definitely say they didn't do enough in the graphics department. 

Also every single piece of media showcasing Xenoblade 2 has been straight trash. 

Agreed.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

XBox:

The original Halo is brilliant, but all sequels are competent but uninspired shooters

Gears of War is also quite generic, and I struggle to see why people would want it as a franchise

The XBox brand is a PlayStation knockoff, and contributed less this gen in four years than the Switch in six months

PlayStation:

The PSP was quite a dull system, the Vita was a lot better

I think PSNow could be really good (but it's not available where I live)

Killzone: Shadowfall was bloody awful

Nintendo:

Nintendo took way too long to merge their portable and home console divisions

Zelda:BoTW makes some interesting design decision and then does absolutely nothing to build on them

The Zelda 2D games are better than the 3D games

General:

Fallout 3 was mediocre at best, Dark Souls 2 was really good

No Multiplayer game is good for more than a couple weekends

Dishonored is akwardly designed and a poor stealth sim

barneystinson69 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

True. I will never forgive ea for what they did to mass effect.

explain to me what makes Xbox better than PlayStation. This is interesting to me.

Being the underdog has really forced the Xbox brand to be more pro-consumer. Backtracking on b/c, backtracking on crossplay (thank you Nintendo for working with Microsoft), gamepass service, EA Access, ect. Yes, we do have an exclusive problem, but there are benefits to owning a console from the underdog brand.

I don't think that "XBox is better at services than PlayStation" is that controversial though, your original statement was a bit broad

coolbeans said:
derpysquirtle64 said:
FF6 >> FF7
Modern Playstation exclusives are overrated
SNES is the best console of all time
Xbox360 game library > PS3 game library
Xbox One is a great console for its price

We're here to talk controversial opinions, not facts.  O_O

So do you mean that the ones you highlighted are facts or controversial opinions? I don't get it.

Silent characters are awful and Mario games, in general, are for kids. Fight me about it, I'm ripped.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian