By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your unpopular/controversial gaming opinions

Rocketjay8 said:
Nem said:

Maybe it's not uncommon, but it seems unpopular.

I thought since it was announced and still think that PS(VR) is a scam people regularly fall for (Also vevo and the others). It's a 3D screen in your face. Theres nothing revolutionary about it imo. There never was.

I'm not content with Nintendo and the switch. I still think that it's just another Wii U with a screen you can take further and didn't do enough to adress the problems Nintendo home consoles have. It was just another piece of hardware pushed out.
(I know you're raging and pressing the quote button, because ofc you are. Don't do it, i don't want to debate it. Not what this thread is.)

I enjoyed the Wii U. Didn't have many games, but it had really good ones and many ran at 60fps, something i wish every game did. Also, i'm typing this on the Wii U. 

I disliked The last of Us. It had horrible pacing, it felt like a badly stiched together game that went nowhere and didn't climax. I never understood what the rave was, besides some sort of resonance with american audiences in the setting.

Maybe less shocking but i think the Tales series became terrible since Xillia (too cliche, low budget). Fire emblem series became terrible since awakening (became a breeding and grind fest).

Monster hunter is terrible aswell imo. I dislike how unbelievably slow the combat is and i am not excited for world at all.

I find the idea of dying and wasting my progress in the souls series and clones that i'm not even willing to give it a chance. Combat looks slow aswell, just like MH. That kind of combat just doesn't roll with me.

I think i have more of these. I'm opinionated. :P

You are the only person on the internet that I encountered that actually likes the wiiu better than the switch. I have both systems, I went back into playing the wiiu and I already missed the switch. It was just way too big and the layout of the entire pad was just awkward. I am curious though. Did you ever use a switch?

Also if you post on a forum, expect someone to criticise your post. That is just how the internet works.

Hmm... not exactly what i said. I said i'm disappointed that the switch didn't make the strides it should have and that i enjoyed the Wii U for what it was. I didn't make a direct comparison between the two. Wouldn't be able to, because the switch is still far too young. 

Oh i expect people to jump at it, but don't expect me to repeat myself at every single person that wants to do it. I'm not that callous with my free time.