By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your unpopular/controversial gaming opinions

The Gamecube and Gameboy Advance are easily Nintendo's best pieces of hardware with the best games

Nintendo fanboys are extremely toxic, they hate on Playstation exclusives as a whole, barely giving the games a shot if at all. Constantly salty about Playstation dominating in the sales department, and generally oblivious or outright ignore the massive library of games each Playstation console has.

Xbox and Nintendo fanboys hate virtual reality because neither Nintendo nor Microsoft has entered that market yet

Around the Network

- Nintendo has always been the one (AND THE ONLY ONE) to blame about the state of third party games on their home consoles.

- 2D platformers shouldn't exist.

- Kratos is one the worse main characters in history.

I like how this thread is just people venting their biases and hate towards certain platforms etc etc.

Around the Network
NATO said:
OTBWY said:
I like how this thread is just people venting their biases and hate towards certain platforms etc etc.

The thread title literally says unpopular/controversial gaming opinions.

Opinions, not facts.

I was just commenting on the pure hatred that some people seem to have. Could have just been called a vent thread.

Xbox brand did nothing for game community. Nothing. It will never be important as Nintendo or Sony. NEVER

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Xbox brand did nothing for game community. Nothing. It will never be important as Nintendo or Sony. NEVER

Despite Microsoft making online console gaming great, made FPS on consoles work well,  brought acheivements, easy to develop hardware oppose to Sony making complicated architectures.

Also, the OG xbox outsold the gamecube and the xbox one outsold the Wii U. Microsoft is very relevant in the gaming industry and out of the big three they are expanding the most. 

OT: I wish Microsoft went through with the 24 hour online check in. Used games causes more harm than good.

Dark Souls 2 is an amazing game; maybe not the best in the series, but all four Souls games are among my favorite games of all time; and Bloodborne.

All games should have an easy mode. It's very annoying when your completely stuck in the middle of a game because it's too hard.

There are waaaay to many zombies in games. I don't know how controversial this opinion is, but it seems like a lot of people keep buying these games.