By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Age of Empires 4 coming to Windows 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwZ6GZXWhA

Age of Empires 2 and 3 are both getting a definitive edition.

Around the Network

Where are all the people at from that other thread saying it wouldn't happen?

Relic is an interesting option for the developer.

That said, very excited. It's been a long time coming.

Good choice, Relic will do a great job.
Exciting stuff this is deffenitely the biggest announcement so far for me from gamescom.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Great!

Now is your turn, Blizzard. Please! 😥

No more WoW expansions, for God's sake. Give us back the true Warcraft experience! 

Around the Network

Mother of tits

Fuck fucking yes!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I was expecting to see a bit of the game, to see what graphic style they'd choose. Oh, well. I'll have to keep an eye on it (and hope it also launches on Steam).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!! A Gaming longlife dream has come true !!! HOLY SHIT !!!!! Age of Empirs 4, THANK YOU Microsoft that all the teaser since E3 and tweets from the AgeofEmpires Twitter account to really really NOT miss this tonight were true !!!! OH MY GOD !!!! This is maybe the best day ever for me in Gaming, my favoruite Franchise in Gaming finally gets Age of Empires 4 and on top of that we are also gettin Definitive Editions of Aoe 1, 2 and 3 !!!! Yeeeeeeeees, i might have to buy a new laptop if i cant run Age of Empires 4 LOL !!!

Sorry to you all if i overreact a "little", but this is maybe the most exciting, happiest day in my gaming life !!!! :) :)

On what period of history will this one be based of? Awesome announcement

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh MY GOD I WAS WRONG

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?

this will be my first AOE