Forums - Politics Discussion - Congress first articles of impeachment to filed against Trump

This isn't going anywhere any time soon lol. Still, from a symbolic point of view, it's important!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:
Nope, can't see this happening. If it does, I'll buy Ultra another Futaba statue.

Another? Meaning you`ve already bought him one? :O

No, meaning he already bought one

VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Another? Meaning you`ve already bought him one? :O

And he never showed me pictures?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

169% it wont happen.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

And he never showed me pictures?

I don't think it's been released yet.

Around the Network

Perhaps this will have more weight behind it when Mueller finishes his investigation. Whether or not it would succeed or even goes through, the administration definitely seems to be crumbling at an alarming rate. Resignation could certainly be in the cards.

I'm pretty sure this is the second or third time a representative has said they would introduce articles of impeachment.

Anyway, like others have mentioned, nothing will actually happen until Mueller ends his investigation (should he find something). Unfortunately and fortunately it is really hard to get someone out of the president's office in the US once they are there.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

why are they trying to impeach trump? on what grounds? what did he even do?

meOwMiXmUnCHiEZz said:

What? How are you still on the site with 3 previous permabans?

VGPolyglot said:
meOwMiXmUnCHiEZz said:

What? How are you still on the site with 3 previous permabans?

i have more than that actually, but i dont count those as previous identities. the mods here are really cool and are giving me a chance to integrate myself back into society. i appreciate them doing this for me. im not here to cause any trouble at all. i come in peace, i swear.