By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130

Have you been close to a perma?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I could see that. You like to debate with mods and are willing to pay the piper for a ban you think is worth breaking a rule over someone. Probably not that much different than some of the long time users.

----Edited to add in some funny since my post is in the first page. 

I felt sorry when you got your last ban. Instead I'm now honoured to have played a part. To think I was responsible for such a milestone moderation. Where's my badge?

Anyway you have a lot of posts over many years. Moderations per post are a better way to judge this kind of thing. And you'd be down the list by that metric. Nothing special.

We need a 3 strikes rule on the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I like reading your posts, Rol. Please don't get permabanned.

Around the Network

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well, I have 28 entries in my mod history, at least that's half as much.

Not bad Rol, hopefully you can reach 100 before getting perma banned

Wow I'm really lacking in moderation history. Need to make it more obvious when I'm trolling

Congrats!! I just got my first ever warning today myself. I guess it was a good wake-up call for me.