By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

Very kind of you. Thanks. I may post something in a few days.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Troll.

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to be a dick with the "competition" I really wanna do the giveaway but I don't want a serious tone, just something to have fun. I'm glad that people are interested, later I'll do another thread with all the poems and then I'm going to announce the winner using the same thread :)

BraLoD said:
But I love someone else and I want a Vita D:
So here is my poem:

POEM for my bae

Onionberry, can you gimme a Vita, I'm in need.
'Cause I would want one, instead.
Think, it would also be cheap.

Why ask people for a love poem,
When you already got those, no problem,
Just to watch them riot.

From a Nintendo fangirl to a PlayStation fanboy,
What could bring more joy,
Than life's du jour.

Dancing his fingers to please,
Through Vita's touch screen to release,
A blast of LoD, indeed.

The most sincere love confesion you'll see,
BraLoD's bae has always been it,
The best game ever made, period.

Oh, and I suck at rhymes, dammit.

So, there it is, get in contact with me to ship me a Vita as soon as you read it.
Thanks in advance.

I'll send you a 3ds

You're giving this away?... I'm going to enter....

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Offer up a PS4pro with the qualifier being people with a 4k tv.... and I will write you a love poem that would make you seek me out and call me or something like that.

Yes, I am that confident in my words or use of them so to speak.......

For those that do participate in this though, good luck. I am curious to see what is written.

Would ask why you are doing this; then again, the world has screwed us into thinking being nice is suspiciousso I would just say well done and thanks.

Obviously I can't participate cause I am not a PC gamer.

you can participate if you wanna be a PC gamer

onionberry said:
Intrinsic said:
Offer up a PS4pro with the qualifier being people with a 4k tv.... and I will write you a love poem that would make you seek me out and call me or something like that.

Yes, I am that confident in my words or use of them so to speak.......

For those that do participate in this though, good luck. I am curious to see what is written.

Would ask why you are doing this; then again, the world has screwed us into thinking being nice is suspiciousso I would just say well done and thanks.

Obviously I can't participate cause I am not a PC gamer.

you can participate if you wanna be a PC gamer

What if we want to be a "better" PC gamer?

Very nice give away. Trying to work out why you would give away such a monster 11tf GPU.. why not SLI it?

I'm tagging this in the hopes of not forgetting to at least try to come up with something later. Sounds too good to be true on a site of this size, but whatever. A chance is a chance!

Honestly, I don't think you will get many serious responses here.There only are around 10 pc gamers on this site lol...