By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

I wanna make you happy! sadly I don't have the resources to buy infinite amount of stuff, but this is my gift to you... IF YOU WIN! 

I'm giving away this beast, this NEW Gigabyte AORUS Gtx 1080 TI could be yours. Sexy <3

The rules are SIMPLE:

1. post a picture of your PC with your handwritten signature, it doesn't matter if you have a compaq presario but you need to be a PC gamer cause then why would you want this beast? so, post a picture of your game library too (even if you play pong)  <--- Forget this part, I don't want to be annoying.

2. Here's the catch, you need to write a love poem dedicated to me... USING GAMING ANALOGIES :D good luck. (2-3 Paragraphs) 

It doesn't matter if you're from Mars, you can participate (any country) You have until monday to post your poem right here using this headline (POEM for my bae) and I will choose the winner next tuesday 08/15/2017

So yeah, time to be creative :)

Around the Network

Whahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatatattatataaahajaj
snjsjsjskmamamamakaamamkallsl

This is unfair D : My PC isnt photogenic and I suck at poetry ;(

1) You have the exact same GPU as me.

2) Why are you giving away a £700ish GPU for nowt?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Whahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatatattatataaahajaj
snjsjsjskmamamamakaamamkallsl

This is unfair D : My PC isnt photogenic and I suck at poetry ;(

it doesn't matter, you don't need a NASA PC.

and I suck at poetry ;(

tagging

do we need to get everything in the picture or is the case enough ?

Around the Network
Chazore said:
1) You have the exact same GPU as me.

2) Why are you giving away a £700ish GPU for nowt?.

1)I have my GTX 1080 TI, It's a dream come true :)

2) let's say that I'm kind enough :)

Luke888 said:
tagging

do we need to get everything in the picture or is the case enough ?

your choice, I'm not too strict.

Oh God, I don't think I'm going to be writing a love poem But good luck to whoever does!

Tagging, just to clarify do we need to have our dick out in the pic of the PC to show how much we love PC gaming?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Infinite coolness > infinite cash.