By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 1 post per day

StarDoor said:
Platina said:
Welcome, but not really since I've seen you out and about in the old Nintedom thread

Will take some time for my post count average to hit the single digits, though now I'm only posting about once or twice a day now :p

Well, since you joined in Feb 2015, it would take until the middle of 2019 to reach single digits, and that's if you stopped posting entirely.

So I guess it's true that once you become a mod, you stop posting as frequently?

The dreaded mod curse, or so people call it

It's more coincidence in my case though, for me to lose interest

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I don't really post that much. When I see a thread that Im sorta intrested in I just post my thoughts on the subject and most of my post came from the NX speculation days :-p. Glad to see you posting note, you make nice threads and interesting points.

I've been here for 10 yrs now with a 1 post a day vgc is not like it use to be

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I just write short posts. Some people on here write essays as one post lol.

Just casually post on here whenever you feel like it.

monocle_layton said:
I just write short posts. Some people on here write essays as one post lol.

Just casually post on here whenever you feel like it.

Yeah, that sounds like me...

Around the Network

I just hop onto my laptop when commercials come up and take a look at the threads to see if I want to post or not. If I do and my post is gonna be lengthy, I'll pause what I'm watching. It's kinda a bad habit because I'll end up extending whatever I'm watching by an hour because of interruptions. If I'm around people, I don't do any of that. Also, I'll post when I'm listening/watching a youtube vid or podcast. I don't post no where near what I could with so many nintendo threads.

Hire an assistant to post for you, I thought that was normal practice.

VGChartz is one of the permanent tabs on my web browser, it's where I get all my news filtered through eyes not unclouded.

Congrats on 1 post per day lolz! I actually remember when you still had a Star Door for your avatar so you must have made some kind of impression and thus are not boring! As for posting a bunch, for me I suppose it helps that I have no one irl to talk about games with.

-Lonely_Dolphin

My average slowly goes towards 1 ppd every day even though it seems like I post 10 times a day. I used to be at 10, then I look and its at 5 and now its at 3.

Makes sense though, I have niche interests for games, niche interests for threads, and my posting style is niche :P.

Welcome OP. I joined in 2014 and also average 1 post per day. Yes 20 posts per day is kinda insane but then again I'm old and don't really play games anymore and mostly read about them these days. Lol