By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - 1 post per day

Now that I've finally gotten my "posts per day" average to show up as 1, I figured I should introduce myself.

I first came here in June 2014 because of Mario Kart 8, and I've been here ever since. I'm usually a lurker when it comes to online communities, but I'm trying to be more active here, hence my sudden burst of posting in the last few months.

As is probably obvious, Nintendo is my favorite video game company. I started gaming when I was around 3 years old; Either Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Bros. Deluxe was my first game. I don't know which I played first.

I'm currently attending university. My declared majors are Statistics and Economics, with a minor in Computer Science. I like analyzing data, which is one of the reasons why I was drawn to VGChartz.

I guess I'm kind of a boring person, since I can't think of much to say here.

Also, I have a question for everyone: How do you guys post so much? Some people here average over 20 posts a day, which seems crazy to me. Maybe I just spend too much time thinking when I make posts.

Around the Network

Hello and welcome. I have no idea how people post so much either lol

Hey man how's it going? I'm up to one post per day too. It was probably closer to 6 per day this past year, but that's not important. What is important is that we're in the 1 post per day club.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

One day I might rival you.

Nogamez said:
Hello and welcome. I have no idea how people post so much either lol

You say that, but you still have close to 5 times as many posts as me in a shorter amount of time.

COKTOE said:

Hey man how's it going? I'm up to one post per day too. It was probably closer to 6 per day this past year, but that's not important. What is important is that we're in the 1 post per day club.

Wow, getting 1 post per day when you've been here since 2008 must have been a lot harder.

Acevil said:
One day I might rival you.

Rival me? You mean you're going to stop posting for decades until your posts per day is at 1 again?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Welcome. This is my first post of the day.

Hey, you're one of those guys with 20 posts per day. What's your secret?

haha yes my average is 3 a day, which takes like 5 seconds lol, whenever im bored, waiting for a bus, waiting at doctors, avoiding work etc i check vghartz. Its become almost like facebook to me. check vgchartz,check facebook, check instagram. Weird i know. Just make a app already vgchartz.

Welcome, but not really since I've seen you out and about in the old Nintedom thread

Will take some time for my post count average to hit the single digits, though now I'm only posting about once or twice a day now :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Welcome, but not really since I've seen you out and about in the old Nintedom thread

Will take some time for my post count average to hit the single digits, though now I'm only posting about once or twice a day now :p

Well, since you joined in Feb 2015, it would take until the middle of 2019 to reach single digits, and that's if you stopped posting entirely.

So I guess it's true that once you become a mod, you stop posting as frequently?

I have "5 posts per day", but it's kind of a lie. I have random periods where I'm active here and not. I wasn't active for like 5 months and didn't come back till like last month. So my posts went from 1 a day to 5, when the last 2 months have proven my no life status D :

Anyways, nice to meet you!