By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

DEN-IND 1 CHI-DET 2 LAC-KC 1 ARI-WAS 2
PHI-NYG 1 NYJ-NO 2 CIN-MIN 2 HOU-JAX 2
BAL-CLE 1 GB-CAR 2 MIA-BUF 2 LAR-SEA 1
NE-PIT 2 TEN-SF 1 DAL-OAK 1 ATL-TB 1 by 7

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DEN-IND 1 CHI-DET 2 LAC-KC 1 ARI-WAS 2
BAL-CLE 1 GB-CAR 2 MIA-BUF 2 LAR-SEA 2
NE-PIT 2 TEN-SF 1 DAL-OAK 1 ATL-TB 1 by 10

Miguel_Zorro said:
So many close games that went the wrong way this week...
Seattle/Jacksonville
Philly/LA
New Orleans/Atlanta
Minnesota/Carolina

So close to and so far from a great week!

I can't believe the Patriots lost to the Dolphins, of all teams.

... and my Bills are on track to once again miss the playoffs by one game!

If only there was a winnable game earlier in the schedule to tip you over...like one where youd have to throw 5 interceptions to lose...or put in your backup qb....

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

RolStoppable said:
Aaron Rodgers will play against the Panthers. This raises the Packers' playoff chances, but it won't be easy to win in Charlotte. The last game there was heading towards a blowout before the Packers got back into the game late, were within eight points and Rodgers didn't see the open receiver in the endzone on fourth down. This year's Panthers are a quality team with the occasional erratic performance from Cam Newton, so maybe the Packers defense gets lucky. Regardless of anything else, it's a must-win game for the Packers that allows them to pull within one game of the Panthers.

Unfortunately, Rodgers won't start for Lousy Pack because I had to drop him due to byes, injuries and suspensions in the middle of the season, and then Angelus managed to snatch him because I played it safe with my team for too long.

You did the right thing at the time, it was unlikely not only that he'd be able to come back, but also that it would be worthwhile for the Packers to consider risking bringing him back this early

how bout them dolphins.

Around the Network
DEN-IND 1 CHI-DET 2 LAC-KC 2 ARI-WAS 2
BAL-CLE 1 GB-CAR 2 MIA-BUF 2 LAR-SEA 2
NE-PIT 2 TEN-SF 1 DAL-OAK 2 ATL-TB 1 by 10

First off anime and football just doesn't mix people. Second off packers sucks. Third, I need panther to blow out packers, but knowing the luck I have that isn't going to happen.

I'm gonna have to go Denver.

I'll take the broncos

I'll take the broncos tonight