By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
Angelus said:
MTZ might be in for a first round upset after all

Yep, although unlike the other losses, this one's gonna be on basically Dongo's entire team having career days. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Good win Dallas.

I wish I could say the same about Green Bay. At least they got into overtime against the beastly Browns.

At least they won xD

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
MTZ might be in for a first round upset after all

That would be satisfying after he talked so much smack. - "The Rams were expected to achieve a complete turnaround on offense while the Raiders were bound to regress on offense, therefore Gurley over Lynch."

On the other hand, dongo had the dignity to concede that his fantasy team stumbled into the playoffs. I am happy for him that his NFC North RBs got a dozen TDs today.

Let's not forget that you started that back and forth by claiming that I was stupid and just lucked my way into success.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:

Let's not forget that you started that back and forth by claiming that I was stupid and just lucked my way into success.

Um... no.

I said that I had a lot of bad luck this season and that's why my team has such a bad record. And because you didn't want to accept that, I said that your schedule was very favorable with so many of your opponents failing to score 80+ points in the week they played against you.

I called you stupid for your comment about Kamara who had been in the news for several weeks for being part of the most successful RB duo in NFL history since a long time. That the guy could break free in any game didn't surprise anyone but you. He has been a beast.

And things went away from there. This is all on pages 16-17, you're welcome to read through it if you'd like.

Hello darkness my old friend

Around the Network

The way things are going neither cowboys or packers are going to make the playoffs.

I like how 2 of my upset picks work, but they only work in a week with 6+ upsets so I end up going negative anyways.

Another bad week for me. Also the Steelers are still undefeated at home when they have a 14 point lead at any time during a game they are now 151-0-2 when that happens during a home game.

Terrible week for me too. Was hoping for a tie in that Cleveland game... At least they went to overtime lol. Looks like it was a good thing that I got knocked down to the loser brackets because of the bye considering my team did terrible. Kamara going out in the first quarter didn't help but looks like one of my bench receivers did pretty good for the Chargers.

Steelers Defense looking pretty bad without Shazier, giving up so many points. It doesn't look like they can stave off the Patriots, but there is a chance. Being at home will be a good advantage.

Steelers and Patriots are 15-15, but Steelers often lost the more important games in the playoffs at 1-4.

@home 11-9 (1 OT win) @Patriots 4-6 (2 OT wins)