By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

But you never know if somebody else from here (and I do mean like actually verifiably from here lol) might wanna join in

We'll go country club with our fantasy league. Reserved for only the elite. A new member will only be allowed in when an elite member decides to opt out.

Or with a generous donation 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Or with a generous donation 

Speaking of generosity, I kinda must win out in fantasy while your position in the prediction league could need some notable improvement as well. These are the circumstances where a deal makes perfect sense.

Haha, I'm always willing to entertain offers

Yeah, I personally prefer 10 team leagues.This is the second time I've been in a league with more than 10 and I think I went .500 in the first one as well (that was a 16 team league though and several years ago). I think 10 is the perfect number of players.

Can I change to Carolina by 7?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'll take the Panthers by 14

Around the Network

LOL at my fantasy matchup. Lost by .3 points with DeMarco Murray on my bench. Cam Newton nearly cost me in my work fantasy league as well. Luckily in that league I hung on by 1.8 points and now sit 9-1.

BTW anyone want to offer a trade for Murray? He's dead to me at this point.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

RolStoppable said:
BlowoverKing said:
LOL at my fantasy matchup. Lost by .3 points with DeMarco Murray on my bench. Cam Newton nearly cost me in my work fantasy league as well. Luckily in that league I hung on by 1.8 points and now sit 9-1.

BTW anyone want to offer a trade for Murray? He's dead to me at this point.

Sure, I want Murray. But since I never get trades to work, tell me who you'd want from my team.

There, just proposed a trade.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

TEN-PIT 2 DET-CHI 1 JAX-CLE 1 BAL-GB 1
ARI-HOU 1 TB-MIA 1 LAR-MIN 1 WAS-NO 2
KC-NYG 1 BUF-LAC 1 CIN-DEN 2 NE-OAK 1
PHI-DAL 1 BYE   BYE   ATL-SEA 1 by 7

Titans are 6-3 and lead the division and still gets insane amounts of disrespect. Beating the Steelers in at Heinz Field should fix that...Hopefully.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

TEN-PIT 2
DET-CHI 1 JAX-CLE 1 BAL-GB 1
ARI-HOU 1 TB-MIA 2 LAR-MIN 1 WAS-NO 2
KC-NYG 1 BUF-LAC 2 CIN-DEN 2 NE-OAK 1
PHI-DAL 1 BYE   BYE   ATL-SEA 2 by 10