By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Tony "Tha Mooch" Scaramucci is no more

Tagged games:

Conina said:

So he won't do the fandango? Well, easy come, easy go...

He's just a poor boy,needs no sympathy.

Around the Network

Gen. Kelly had no time for such nonsense. Glad to see this administration finally put their faith into both Gen. Kelly and Gen. Mattis.

I remember I saw an Onion Article of his statements and I thought they were a parody.

And then I realized they were true. That was insane.

To bad. I believe the real reason he got fired was based on to much media attention to quick in his role. One thing you cannot do is steal any lime light from the President. Anyway I would be surprised if Kelly last long. Who will be next to go, either Bannon, Tillerson or Sessions are now on the block.

When will this circus ever end?!

Impeach that tragedy already...

Around the Network

Trump sure is a great showman.

Trump currently reminds me of when I purposely bring the worst out of everything in 2k sports

We should all ask for a job in the white house. If the mooch is getting a job there then we can be everything.
We will enter, say hello and good bye. Would look good on our CV.

Well Trump is slowly proving that politics isn't his game. Why the hell did he hire Scaramucci in the first place?

The 'No chaos' tweet is obviously BS. At least the media have something real to criticise him for now. The made up Russia shit was getting really old.

Trump really is making America great again. He's actually being a shit politician and hiring scum so that they join him in the Whitehouse and quickly get fired. He's bringing the lower class politicians, putting them on a pedestal, and then quickly removing them so that they go back into the void, never to be seen again. He's taking all the fat, rubbing it on his suit, and throwing it out the window. And all while making himself look bad in the process! But of course it's easy to sit at your desk and be an armchair critic. And Trump does it - he does it ALL - for the people who don't even love him. He loves the Blacks, the Jews, the Gays, the Russians, he loves everybody!

And for what? For ungrateful internet forum users?

Truly the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.