By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom “starting to prepare” multiple Switch-version titles

Really hope they don't spend their time porting recent games or games that have had their time.
Port a classic or port upcoming games.

Also, give us a couple Megaman collections and we'll be happy.
And when i say we, i mean me! :D

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
I hope they are full-priced SNES ports! Screw new games.

Hahahahaha you are sooo funny!!! Make more jokes, please!!! Hahahaha, please!!! Make me laugh!!

Monster Hunter World?

GoOnKid said:
HintHRO said:
I hope they are full-priced SNES ports! Screw new games.

Hahahahaha you are sooo funny!!! Make more jokes, please!!! Hahahaha, please!!! Make me laugh!!

I can't think of any new jokes. But PAOerfulone came up with a good one 11 minutes ago ^^^

HintHRO said:
GoOnKid said:

I can't think of any new jokes. But PAOerfulone came up with a good one 11 minutes ago ^^^

Yeah, he might be a really cool guy and nice to have a talk to, but even he needs a soft roundhouse kick of reality to the face from time to time.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
GoOnKid said:

That is a funny joke. Capcom making a smart decision, I mean who's ever heard of that?

Can you aim for the body instead? Capcom already got their headshots in.

No doubt they looked at those endless queues in Japan lining up just for a small chance to get a Switch and realized that excluding Nintendo's platform from their upcoming Monster Hunter PS4/Xbox1 game may have been a poor decision.

Green098 said:
HintHRO said:

That is a funny joke. Capcom making a smart decision, I mean who's ever heard of that?

That's not the point. Switch will never be able to run MH World. Have you seen how stunning it looks?

HintHRO said:
Green098 said:

That's not the point. Switch will never be able to run MH World. Have you seen how stunning it looks?

Always that one guy in every single Switch section. "Have you SEEN so and so, it won't come to the Switch it's not powerful enough". We could be talking about getting an anniversary collection, and someone will pull the "power" card.