By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom “starting to prepare” multiple Switch-version titles

Hopefully that means its either upcomming games or classics.Enough of the late ports, or at least I hope its not only late ports

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom 2
Nintendo VS Capcom?
EX Troopers English release!

That would be a Smash hit!

This isn't surprising. I was saying a while back that Japanese developers will focus development on Nintendo Switch. These publishers are seeing the insane sales of Switch and software sales appear to be strong. Once Nintendo can meet supply, Japanese Switch sales are going to skyrocket (especially with Splatoon out now). Games take 2-3 years, and I'm sure companies were squeamish about supporting the Switch after the Wii U. Now they will jump onboard.

In the meantime, I expect companies will mostly port other games. Capcom has already done this with Monster Hunter. We'll have to wait a while before any major games come to Switch outside of a port.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

I hope to god we get a resident evil game. And by that I mean a new one and not a port.

rjason12 said:
HintHRO said:

That's not the point. Switch will never be able to run MH World. Have you seen how stunning it looks?

Always that one guy in every single Switch section. "Have you SEEN so and so, it won't come to the Switch it's not powerful enough". We could be talking about getting an anniversary collection, and someone will pull the "power" card.

Except I'm not talking about an anniversary collection, even though Switch is not getting those either (Street Fighter Anniversary). 

Switch is barely stronger than Wii U. MHXX is a 3DS game and running 30fps. MK8D still has aliasing. BotW is sub-HD. Sonic Forces 30fps. How can you expect Switch to run MH World. 

Around the Network

Can't wait for Ultra Street Fighter 1.

Yeah.

HintHRO said:
rjason12 said:

Always that one guy in every single Switch section. "Have you SEEN so and so, it won't come to the Switch it's not powerful enough". We could be talking about getting an anniversary collection, and someone will pull the "power" card.

Except I'm not talking about an anniversary collection, even though Switch is not getting those either (Street Fighter Anniversary). 

Switch is barely stronger than Wii U. MHXX is a 3DS game and running 30fps. MK8D still has aliasing. BotW is sub-HD. Sonic Forces 30fps. How can you expect Switch to run MH World. 

Easy, you can get any game running on any system with enough work on it. If activision can get versions of modern CoD games running on Wii and Ds, anything is possible. Plus the fact that many developers have said they could have their games running on the Switch, they just haven't done so yet. Look at EAs comment on the newest Need for Speed.

Resident evil rebirth and 0 for switch, yeah...

gentii said:
Bring The King Of Dragon Remastered ?

Switch for print money ??!

At first I was like wtf is this game? Then I searched on yt. Thank you Sir, for bringing a tear to my eyes... :)

rjason12 said:
HintHRO said:

Easy, you can get any game running on any system with enough work on it. If activision can get versions of modern CoD games running on Wii and Ds, anything is possible. Plus the fact that many developers have said they could have their games running on the Switch, they just haven't done so yet. Look at EAs comment on the newest Need for Speed.

Of course they can downgrade MH World until it looks like MHXX, but not every developer is willing to do that. Downgrading a game takes more time and manpower than upgrading it. That's why there are so much remakes/remasters. They are easy and quick cashgrabbers. Nintendo could've avoided this issue by making the system closer to X1 in terms of power.