By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom “starting to prepare” multiple Switch-version titles

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom 2
Nintendo VS Capcom?
EX Troopers English release!

Around the Network

Switch owners should not be supporting these bad habits!
Capcom selling overpriced old games to fund their new endeavors on PS4 & XbONE... I for one won't be upset when companies like this are no longer around, they have no-one but themselves to blame for their current situstion.

OH NO!  Now they think we will pay for old ports.  Get ready for Ultra Super Resident Evil Remake

irstupid said:
V-r0cK said:

You wish lol,  Capcom will make a Megaman X Legacy Collection that will only come out for PS4/XB1 and will cost $19.99.  That seems to be Capcom's trend for Megaman games lol 

Followed by a Megaman X Legacy collection on the Switch 6 months later at $39.99

Then complaining about sales.

Whoa lets not get carried away there.  Let's see them release the first Megaman Legacy collection on the Switch first lol

I would actually buy a Switch RE, I've never played an RE game and I heard 4's motion controls are great.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
I bet Resident Evil 4 is one of them. That game has been ported to everything.

I'm not going to lie; I already bought RE4 three times (GC, Wii and PC) and would probably buy it day one on the Switch.  I love inventory tetris; it's like an unintended minigame.

Seems like I was right that they would put more games for Switch

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

RE4 on Switch NOW!

*roundhouse kicks multiple Capcom executives*

NOW! Wii version!

For the love of God, Dragon's Dogma! And announce it BEFORE I buy the PS4 or Xbox One version.

We will see a lots of ports on Switch...

I think they release:

- RE0 and RE1 (maybe in one pack)
- RE7
- Street Fighter V or VI