By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom “starting to prepare” multiple Switch-version titles

VGPolyglot said:
b00moscone said:
They're only 'starting' now? ¬_¬

Ah well, hopefully they're not just ports of other SNES games, and games like RE4 that people have been asking for.

RE4 is being released everywhere, it's only a matter of time before it comes to the Switch!

Would be cool, even with all the ports i still haven't even played it yet!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
GoOnKid said:

SF is more popular than Metal Slug. Not surprising, actually.

Not surprising but Metal Slug Anthology is a bad ass collection.

Could they add 4 player co-op? Does it have that already? If so, that would be amazing, Metal Slug is a blast with  regular co-op already.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm looking forward to the Switch ports of Breath of Fire VI, DmC:Devil May Cry, Remember Me and every other failed Capcom project that they're probably going to shove at Switch owners -- at full price.

I'm obviously being sarcastic but I don't have much faith in modern Capcom.

I wonder what SNES game they'll be charging $40 for now lol

Nice.

Around the Network

Bring The King Of Dragon Remastered ?

Switch for print money ??!

gentii said:
Bring The King Of Dragon Remastered ?

Switch for print money ??!

My good sir, you have earned my rspect!

The King Of Dragons is one of my guilty pleasures!I would LOVE  for it to receive a remake treatment and be like Dragons Crown in essence.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Watch it being Resident Evil 4 HD

wombat123 said:

I'm looking forward to the Switch ports of Breath of Fire VI, DmC:Devil May Cry, Remember Me and every other failed Capcom project that they're probably going to shove at Switch owners -- at full price.

I'm obviously being sarcastic but I don't have much faith in modern Capcom.

I'm sure even Capcom wants to move on about those. If they will port something, it will be something safe, like RE4,that one always sells well.

With that said, I would kill for a Megaman Zero Collection on the Switch, including ZX and ZX Advent too. Please Capcom. PLEASEEEEEEE.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Practically seals the deal on some kind of MH game arriving on Switch. If that's what a 10 year old remaster of a 25 year old SNES game pushes, there's more money on Switch than what it's worth for Sony to keep MH off Switch.

And for goodness sake, MEGAMAN LEGACY COLLECTION just do it.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016