By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom “starting to prepare” multiple Switch-version titles

V-r0cK said:
I wonder what SNES game they'll be charging $40 for now lol

Megaman X

That was too easy.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Nautilus said:

gentii said:
Bring The King Of Dragon Remastered ?

Switch for print money ??!

My good sir, you have earned my rspect!

The King Of Dragons is one of my guilty pleasures!I would LOVE  for it to receive a remake treatment and be like Dragons Crown in essence.

Thats will be Gtreats.

I have a life in King Of Dragon ! Still playing on SNES ! 

gentii said:

Nautilus said:

My good sir, you have earned my rspect!

The King Of Dragons is one of my guilty pleasures!I would LOVE  for it to receive a remake treatment and be like Dragons Crown in essence.

Thats will be Gtreats.

I have a life in King Of Dragon ! Still playing on SNES ! 

Me too!I play it once in a while( like once every two months or so).But since my Super Nintendo stopped working, I just emulate it.But damn, that game is great.I wished Capcom gave it a second chance.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Oh wow! Almost 500k!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

You'd hope they have brand new games, designed for the console itself rather than some old dusty last gen or other games dating back 2 decades as their form of "support".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Next headline: MH XX sales disappoint Capcom in Japan, stalls Capcom's support of Switch.

fleischr said:
V-r0cK said:
I wonder what SNES game they'll be charging $40 for now lol

Megaman X

That was too easy.

You wish lol,  Capcom will make a Megaman X Legacy Collection that will only come out for PS4/XB1 and will cost $19.99.  That seems to be Capcom's trend for Megaman games lol 

NintendoPie said:
Next headline: MH XX sales disappoint Capcom in Japan, stalls Capcom's support of Switch.

I am not sure Monster Hunter is capable of doing that, especially with how the Switch is big in Japan. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I hope they are full-priced SNES ports! Screw new games.

V-r0cK said:
fleischr said:

Megaman X

That was too easy.

You wish lol,  Capcom will make a Megaman X Legacy Collection that will only come out for PS4/XB1 and will cost $19.99.  That seems to be Capcom's trend for Megaman games lol 

Followed by a Megaman X Legacy collection on the Switch 6 months later at $39.99

Then complaining about sales.