By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 28 PS4 Games For August 2017... and a few others.

So hyped for Madden.

Around the Network

Going to buy all the ps4 exclusives except for that golf game.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Lawlight said:
Mnementh said:

Oh, that's still PC.

Of that list most highlights are on PC (often for quite some time) and much more. See Thimbleweed Park and Pillars of Eternity. nice that PS-gamers get it now, but it is long available on PC and plays better with a mouse too.

No, I, personally, don't think so. To me, the best 5 games on the list aren't on PC. PC does get a lot of indie games though - most of which are of poor quality. Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Yakuza: Kiwani, Everybody's Golf, Matterfall and Patapon trump anything that comes out on PC in August. Never heard of Thimbleweed Park before and I'm sure Pillars of Eternity plays better with a controller.

You're sure Pillars plays better with a controller? LOL

You'Re probably sure too you write better with your feet instead with the hands.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Huh...didn't know Uncharted was coming out so soon. I'll wait for impressions before deciding to buy. I like the Uncharted series, but I can't think of any main characters I could be more apathetic towards than these two.

Undertale will be fun to try though.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Mnementh said:
Lawlight said:

No, I, personally, don't think so. To me, the best 5 games on the list aren't on PC. PC does get a lot of indie games though - most of which are of poor quality. Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Yakuza: Kiwani, Everybody's Golf, Matterfall and Patapon trump anything that comes out on PC in August. Never heard of Thimbleweed Park before and I'm sure Pillars of Eternity plays better with a controller.

You'Re probably sure too you write better with your feet instead with the hands.

Yes, I am sure. Just like you are sure it is better with a keyword and mouse.

Btw, what's coming out on PC in August?

Around the Network

so much games so little time.

A lot of content that I will buy for my PC.

Uncharted and Hellblade are day one for me.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Lots of variety and quality here. Quite a few I would like to play, probably won't have the time though. Uncharted, Patapon & Hot Shots Golf are the highlights.

Would be curious to see what an equivalent thread would look like for PC. We always hear about the quantity of games coming out, but rarely get specific highlights.

Mnementh said:
Lawlight said:

>PC game plays better on console with a gamepad

>PC has crappy games

>PC has indies, but all of them are crap

Not even I try that hard to conveying a warped opinion like that.

Games like PoE, Diablo, Grim Dawn etc, all play better with the K+M due to the layout and general design of the game. A racing game is designed better for use with a steering and pedal setup, RTS and ARPG's play better with M+K, Platformers and action/hack n' slash with the gamepad.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"