By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Which is better? MCU or DCU

Which one is better?

Marvel Cinematic Universe 173 75.88%

DC Cinematic Universe 55 24.12%

Total:228

Simple question: Which (in your opinion) is better and why? 

For me its the MCU:

Always know it's going to be a goo movie with laughs and has a solid course on where the characters and overall story ark are going, the only DC movie I have liked so far is Wonder Women. The DCU might get better but I think they need a few people removed from the franchise 

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Around the Network

MCU. The only movie that I've enjoyed from DC is Wonder Woman.

MCU. Better movies with better characters.  I hate batman and alot of the DC films were about him. 

I wonder how many people are out there who seriously think DCU > MCU.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

SpokenTruth said:
That is not a fair question.

Yeah. This isn't even close. 

How about MCU vs. DCAU? That would be a great showdown.

Right now the DCEU is a punchline. It's three embarassing failures and one above-average movie. Meanwhile the MCU has 16 movies, a few of which are the some of the finest superhero movies made.

Around the Network

MCU. The only decent DCU film is Wonder Woman. Though Wonder Woman is better than most of the MCU films imho. But MCU is way more consistent.

The MCU is better by default, but I haven't been very fond of their movies lately. It's all too low stakes, trying way too hard to be funny all the time, and formulaic.

The DCU has mostly misfired so far, but I'm rooting for them at this point, cus Marvel is never gonna deliver the type of movie I wanna see from them.

MCU because the Stan Lee cameo.

A handheld gamer only (for now).

MCU the DCU has one abomination (Suicide Squad) 2 decent movies and one great movie (Wonder womam). MCU is a collection of good to great movies and or two which are decent.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I'd say any movie from the dark knight series is better than any marvel movie out there. Apart from that and ww tho... Essh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850