By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, what upcoming non-Nintendo games do you plan to buy?

I don't have a Switch curently, but if/when I get one, Redout is on my to-buy list; as someone who grew up on F-Zero and Wipeout I love me a good anti-grav racer, but I already played FAST on Wii U.

Around the Network

Maybe Mario + Rabbids and Rocket League (Never tried the PC one, but my friends and my brother still plays it )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Skyrim
Yooka laylee

I don't know if they counts as third party, but if they do, I'll be getting Mario+Rabbids for sure and possibly fire emblem: warriors. Other than that, probably not many. I'm more interested in their first party offerings. I've got my ps4 for 3rd party games.

Edit: My brother will probably buy monster hunter for it. 

Sonic Forces
Sonic Mania
Skyrim
FIFA
Runner 3
Sine Mora

Around the Network

Sonic Mania, Rocket League, Shakedown: Hawaii, Skyrim, Payday 2, Rime.

Already have Fast RMX, Thumper, Bomberman, and Street Fighter.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

The fact that this thread exists is absolutely hilarious. I mean imagine this thread for any other gaming platform.^^

As for the answer, whatever next good 3rd party game is douchebag enough to make itself exclusive to the Switch. I might have to wait a bit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Rocket League
Ultra Street Fighter II
Blade Strangers
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Super Bomberman R
Octopath Traveler
Shin Megami Tensei 25th Anniversary Project
Dragon Quest XI (if it comes out West)
Monster Hunter XX (same as DQXI)
Skyrim
Story of Seasons

vivster said:

The fact that this thread exists is absolutely hilarious. I mean imagine this thread for any other gaming platform.^^

As for the answer, whatever next good 3rd party game is douchebag enough to make itself exclusive to the Switch. I might have to wait a bit.

Yeah, imagine this thread: which 1st party games you plan to buy on Xbox...

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I assume you count Warriors and Kingdom Battle as first party, as they licensed Nintendo IPs to make the games. So that leaves:

Skyrim
Minecraft
Project Octopath
Shin Megami Tensei
Dragon Quest
Monster Hunter XX
Setsuna
Fast RMX
Lost Sphear

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]