By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, what upcoming non-Nintendo games do you plan to buy?

Half Life 3

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

Xenoverse 2
Skyrim
Rime
Dragon Quest XI

I will add more if they come to mind.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I have to admit, FIFA 18 is the game I'm looking forward the most. Not buying it for 65 dollars, though, especially not if it turns out to be a crappy port like FIFA 13 on Wii U (not even changing lineups is decent here). Probably the only major third party game I'm remotely interested in.

Aside from that, Rocket League, Runner 3, SteamWorld Dig 2, Axiom Verge and The End is Nigh.

Rayman Legends DE and Skyrim if I can find them for very low prices.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Shin Megami Tensei
No More Heroes
Harvest Moon Light of Hope
Night of Azure 2
Dragon Quest XI
Project Octopath Travellers

Maybe:
Skyrim
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Lost Sphear
Sonic Forces

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Rocket League, Dragon Ball FighterZ if it comes. Maybe Skyrim (waiting on price). I also want to get a bunch of indie games (like Kamiko, Graceful Explosion Machine) but haven't made up my mind.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

WWE 2k18
Sonic Mania
Yooka
Rocket League
Skyrim

(providing none of them are awful ports, I'm looking at you Yooka Laylee)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

None right now. I can't think of one third party game that I want for it. Maybe is the new 3D Sonic is as good as SA for Dreamcast, I might pull the trigger but fat chance of that happening.

Oh the games I know so far that are out now, or coming soon, I'd like to get Blaster Master 0 and Sonic Mania. Other than those 2, I'm not sure what 3rd party games are coming soon...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Payday

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Minna de wai wai spelunker I want licalization, but will import in japoneses if dont.
The same above for Seiken densetsu Collection.
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest Warriors 1&2 if get english
Lost Spher
Project octopath
Rime
Tohou kobuto
Longest 5 minutes
Penny Punching Princess
Nights of Azure 2
Azure Stricker Gunvolt 1&2
Sonic Mania (if I get The physical)
Soldam