By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, what upcoming non-Nintendo games do you plan to buy?

Mbolibombo said:
vivster said:

The fact that this thread exists is absolutely hilarious. I mean imagine this thread for any other gaming platform.^^

As for the answer, whatever next good 3rd party game is douchebag enough to make itself exclusive to the Switch. I might have to wait a bit.

The fact that you crash all the Switch threads is absolutely hilarious.

We know your stance. Just drop the act already.

The fact that you call it "crashing" means that it works. So I'm gonna continue to be vocal about the product I bought to give some useful customer feedback to Nintendo.

Also I don't crash all the Switch threads. There are enough that are just boring circle jerks that I don't even click on.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Mbolibombo said:

The fact that you crash all the Switch threads is absolutely hilarious.

We know your stance. Just drop the act already.

The fact that you call it "crashing" means that it works. So I'm gonna continue to be vocal about the product I bought to give some useful customer feedback to Nintendo.

Also I don't crash all the Switch threads. There are enough that are just boring circle jerks that I don't even click on.

Yeah you are a piece of art. But whatever, I wont feed you any more.

Really hoping FIFA is good as I would like to try that on the Switch.

Skyrim was also a target but I still have a lot of big RPGs in my backlog so I wouldn't be able to even touch it or Xenoblade 2 this year anyway. I MAY give Night of Azure 2 some time depending on how good it is and if it is something I can blast through without needing to dedicate too many hours to.

Edit:

Oh one future notes, the purposed No More Heroes sequel, upcoming Shin Megami Tensei game, Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker pack, Bloodstained,  I wish but it is seeming more unlikely by the day the Seiken Densetsu Collection,  hopefully something from Arc Systems Works, Dragon Quest XI and maybe Yooka-Laylee.